2. • Abu Dhabi is the capital of Abu Dhabi and the second biggest city of the United Arab Emirates in terms of population. The city had an estimated population of 896,800. Abu Dhabi is home to important financial institutions such as the Abu Dhabi Securities Exchange, the Central Bank of the Unite Arab Emirates and the corporate headquarters of many companies and numerous multinational.
3. • Rio Janeiro is the capital city of the State of Rio de Janeiro, the second largest city of Brazil, and the third largest metropolitan area in South America. Rio had 6.3 million people of population. Rio de Janeiro is the most visited city in the southern hemisphere and is known for its natural settings, carnival celebrations and samba.
4. RIO ABU DHABI Size: 1260 km2. Size: 67 km2. Rio is bigger than Abu Dhabi in size.
5. Rio Janeiro Abu Dhabi6,320,000 people. 860,000 people. Rio is more crowded than Abu Dhabi.
6. Rio Janeiro Abu Dhabi They speak Portuguese. They speak Arabian, English and Urdu.In Abu Dhabi they speak more languages than in Rio.
7. Rio Janeiro Abu Dhabi Football is the most There is a Formula played sport and other 1 circuit, Moto GP sports in Rio are Judo, circuit and WorldBasketball and Volleyball. tennis Champions. In Rio they practice more sports than in Abu Dhabi but in Abu Dhabi there are more circuits and championships than in Rio.
8. Rio Janeiro Abu DhabiThe typical food There arent any are Feijoada typical foods. and Feijao.In Abu Dhabi they have less local food than in Rio.
9. Rio Janeiro Abu Dhabi They use the They use the“Real” and “Dollar”. “Dirham”. In Rio they use more types of money than in Abu Dhabi.
10. Rio Janeiro Abu Dhabi In Summer the In Summer the temperature is warm temperature is 40º andand in winter 35º. The all the year there are climate is tropical. sunny days. In Abu Dhabi, in summer the temperature is higher than in Rio but is less higher in winter.
11. Rio Janeiro Abu Dhabi There is an They uses cars airport and they and taxis.uses private cars. In Rio are as types of transports as Abu Dhabi.
12. Rio Janeiro Abu DhabiAre the most used There are busses transport in Rio. in all city. In Abu Dhabi there are as many busses as Rio.
13. Rio Janeiro Abu DhabiThere are two There isnt any metro lines. metro. In Abu Dhabi there are less metros than in Rio
14. Rio Janeiro Abu Dhabi There are threeairports: Galeao-Antonio There is one airport: internacional airport, Internacional airport Santos airport and of Abu Dhabi.Marinho Roberto airport. Rio has more airport than Abu Dhabi.
15. Rio Janeiro Abu DhabiThey celebrate New They havent Year and Carnival celebrate any eventIn Abu Dhabi they celebrate less events than in Rio.
16. - For us Abu Dhabi is the most important city because is richer and is more developed.- Rio is as old as Abu Dhabi.- Rio has more visitors than Abu Dhabi.- For us Abu Dhabi is the most prefer city to live because is more beautiful and is more modern.
17. English powerpoint, Comparatives. Enrique Bonilla and Beñat Igoa.