1. New Business Start Up: How Do I Get A Web Presence Fast?
2. Search engine optimization: Search engine optimization(SEO) is really important for anyone who wants people to visit his or her website. You may have the best of theflashy ads and animations on your web pages but you willhave people coming to your website only because of your listings and high rankings in search engines anddirectories. A person might enter a keyword in the search engine and then click on any of the first two pages of the search engine tools. So, if you want to have a powerful web presence, you have to get noticed and the only way this can be done is by ensuring that your pages get listed on the first couple of pages of the search engines.
3. Affiliate Programs: This will ensure that you start making money on your website fast and easily. After having built the site with the help of the site builder and made the best use of SEO and keyword rich content, you can give a thought about affiliate programs. You add links to yoursite that will take the people to a page where they can buythe products or service of another company. It is all about making money by selling a product or selling which belongs to some one else without actually making an attempt to sell or market them. If the visitors make a purchase from that particular website, you earn a commission. Affiliate programs are free and though it sounds quite convincing to join a lot of affiliate programs, you can smartly choose the ones which sell products andservice that matters to you. Give links to sites that provide
4. Position yourself correctly: You do not have to sell products and services, you have to share information. You have to make people buy what you are offering rather than stuffing your products and services down their throats. Your aim should be to create a hunger in their psyche to know more about you and click one morewebpage of yours to know what else you have in store (no pun intended!). When you are selling them a site builder tool, educate them about the untapped areas of e-commerce and how they can save and earn a lot of money from e-commerce, how they can protect themselves from online frauds, and how they safeguard the privateinformation on their computer. You are not only marketing your webpage effectively but in the same time, you are making your prospects learn new things as you create
5. Write an expert article: Keep it a target to write a thought provoking informative and interesting article or two each week and submit it to the article directories. When they see your name and the link of your website, you will getfresh traffic and flow of people checking your website. You become more familiar (read famous) and soon you will find your article and your matter sneaking in other pages, where publishers will e-publish your articles on theirezines and websites. Most importantly your article shouldnot look like you are selling something. Your article should be around 750-1200 pages with an interesting introduction.
6. The Customer Newsletter: Make it a point to personalize your relationship with your prospects and customer in a professional way. Most of the people who come across your mails in the inbox will have a tendency to delete them if they do not know you. They hate marketing gimmicks, so stay away from them. However make sure that you attract their attention with a winning andcuriosity seeking title on the news-letter that you send. Inthe letter, make sure that you give them what you do best meaning information including handy tips and advice. A bonus or a small gift will also forge a strong relationship with your clientele.
7. So, you see apart from making a good site with the help of a sitebuilder, you should have the foresight to spread the word of your business through the best practical and information sharing means. Knowledge and sharing what you know is truly the power and key to all riches!
8. Please visit:http://howtomakemoneyfromtheinternet.info/form.php?i d=66089 for more info