2. PARTNERSItaly – Cramars Società Cooperativa SocialeSlovenia – VEDOMAAustria – FH JOANNEUM Gesellschaft mbHAustria – E-Learning concepts Rietsch KGGermany – Ada- und- Theodor- LessingVolkshochschuleSpain - Centros De Promocion Integral, S.L.
3. PROJECT OBJECTIVESThe idea of this program is that to:• understand, starting from the territory, what is the situation related to the consumption and the consumers of the wine• Understand how they are trained and educated• Find out what tools and didactic methodologies are used, with which results.The final objective is to increase knowledge aboutthe wine, developing, at the same time, the cultureand knowledge of the territory that produces it.
4. QUESTIONS ANSWERED BY THE PROJECT• who need the training and of which type,• who are the teachers and what they transmit during the courses,• which is the best communication strategy for knowledge and prevention reasons.
5. PROJECT RESULTS AND OUTCOMES• Organization of 6 thematic workshops one by each partner• Project Blog• Project Leaflet/flyer• Country analysis 1 – mapping and survey of the training activities developed in the partners countries• Country analysis 2 – course contents, didactical programmes, metodologies and organization used• Gathering of good practices and materials about prevention and sensitization campaingns• Project handbook (in PDF and some CD copies)• Public presentation of the project in a workshop (during last partner meeting)• Evaluation report• Final project report
6. PROJECT LONG TERM IMPACT ON TARGET GROUPThrough the Blog• for teachers/ tutors/ who will be informed and motivated to try to incorporate different didactical modalities and develop their curricula.• for producers/experts that can share and maintain contacts around Europe for a better development of their initiatives as well as commercial necessities.
7. DISSEMINATION ACTIVITIESDone by:• Dissemination in each institution - internal• Project blog• Each partner website• Partners newsletters and/or magazins• Project flyer• Each partner mailing list• Through other EU projects• Through the last meeting workshop
8. EVALUATION ACTIVITIESThe evaluation process will be developed:• During meetings and study visits completing an evaluation questionnaire• With an interim partnership evaluation• With a final partnership evaluationResults will be summarized in the final evaluationreport.Note:Note results of meeting evaluation will be in use tonext partner for next meeting organization, theinformation will be available to all partners
9. PARTNERS TASKSCramars – coordinate activities, support other partners, organize 1meeting and 1 thematic workshop in Italy, collaborate for the analysis(collect results), project the english flyer and translate it into English,final handbook (in collaboration with partners), collaborate with E-Learning Concept for the evaluation part, disseminate the project.VEDOMA - organize 1 meeting and 1 thematic workshop in Slovenia,coordinate country analysis 1 and collaborate for the other analysis(collect results), translate the English flyer into Slovenian, collaborate forthe final handbook, collaborate for the evaluation part, disseminate theproject.FH JOANNEUM Gesellschaft mbH - organize 1 meeting and 1 thematicworkshop in Austria, coordinate collection of good practices andcollaborate for the other analysis (collect results), translate the Englishflyer into Germany, collaborate for the final handbook, collaborate forthe evaluation part, disseminate the project.
10. PARTNERS TASKSE-Learning concepts Rietsch KG - organize 1 meeting and 1 thematic workshopin Austria, collaborate for the analysis (collect results), translate the Englishflyer into Germany, collaborate for the final handbook, coordinate theevaluation part in collaboration with Cramars, disseminate the project.Ada- und- Theodor-Ada- und- Theodor- Schule - organize 1 meeting and 1 thematic workshop inGermany, collaborate for the analysis (collect results), translate the English flyerinto Germany, collaborate for the final handbook, collaborate for the evaluationpart, develop and sustain the project blog, disseminate the project.Centros De Promocion Integral, S.L - organize 1 meeting and 1 thematicworkshop in Spain, coordinate country analysis 2 and collaborate for the otheranalysis (collect results), translate the English flyer into Spanish, collaborate forthe final handbook, collaborate for the evaluation part, disseminate the project.Ps. Each partner organizing a project meeting will also have the task to writethe meeting minutes
11. NEXT STEPS BEFORE NEXT MEETING AGREEMENT ON DATES AND TASKSCramars will finalize the meeting minutes and send to all partners- Deadline middle of OctoberCramars will design the flyer and its contents, collect comments from partners,finalize the flyer in English and translate it into italian (LOGO?)- Deadline end of NovemberAda- und- Theodor- Schule will open a project blog, include contents and involveAda- und- Theodor-partners for feedback- Deadline end of OctoberAda- und- Theodor-Ada- und- Theodor- Schule will organize next project meeting- Deadline end of March 2012VEDOMA will finalize the collection template for country analysis 1 distribute topartners- Deadline middle of OctoberVEDOMA will develop the Slovenian survey and collect all partners contribution- Deadline end of February 2012
12. NEXT STEPS BEFORE NEXT MEETING AGREEMENT ON DATES AND TASKSVEDOMA will finalize the report of the collected countries results for analysis 1- Deadline end of March 2012E-Learning concepts will collect all meeting evaluation and write a short resultsreport to be distributed to partner for the organization of next meetings- Deadline end of October 2011All other partners will: will- Before the end of this meeting complete the meeting evaluation form (Now)- Contribute to the flyer content (15/11/2011)- Translate the English flyer into their national languages (30/11/2011)- Contribute to the blog content and development (15/10/2011)- Develop the country analysis 1 and send results to VEDOMA (28/02/2012)- Involve stakeholders and participants for research aims and to disseminate the project – students, teachers, wine producers, experts, schools, public body representatives (31/03/2012)
13. THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR PARTICIPATION!!!Please complete the meeting evaluation form