HOW TO USE A DIGITAL
This project has been funded with support from the European Commission.
This publication reflects the views only of the author, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for
any use which may be made of the information contained therein.
HOW TO USE A DIGITAL VOICE
• This device looks like a USB
key and it is possible to record
your voice when you or others
are speaking, then it is
possible to get a playback.
• All voice recorders are
• A capture device (capture) of
sound waves (microphone).
• An amplification device
• A recording device (write). It
also describes the sound
recording medium recorded.
• Familiarize yourself with the
buttons on your voice recorder.
The buttons on each voice
recorder are going to differ
slightly, but you can expect to
find: record, stop.
• forward and rewind.
• Menu and play buttons.
• Find the microphone
• Learn the screen of your voice recorder. The screens on voice
recorders range from simple displays to advanced LCD panels.
HOW TO TURN IT ON?
• First, you have to be sure that
you have insert a battery.
• Then, you have to find the
button "DPC" on your device
and push it on the "ON"
position. Now you are ready to
follow the second operation:
Recording your voice.
HOW TO RECORD THE VOICE?
• You may have to set where you want to record a file by using the
"Folder" or "Menu" button before recording. Once you specified the
location, press the record button and speak into the microphone. Be
sure that the screen indicates that you are recording. Press stop
after speaking for a short period.
• Play back your test file. Choose the file from the location you
recorded it to and press "Play."
HOW CAN I LISTEN THE VOICE
• press the menu button to
select the folder/track you want
• Press the control key toward rewind or forward button to select the
track number you want to play, and press play to start the playback.
• Adjust the volume by pressing the control key toward Vol + or Vol-.
• Press stop to stop playback.
HOW CAN I GET THE VOICE RECORDED
TO MY COMPUTER? (TRANSFER)
• Connect your voice recorder to
your computer using the USB
or other computer link
connection. Install any
necessary software that came
with your voice recorder.
Transfer your test file to your
computer saving it in a folder.
Play it back on your computer
to be sure it works.
HOW CAN I LISTEN THE VOICE TO MY
• To hear the recorded track, select the folder where you transferred
the file, click on it and listen if the registration has failed.
HOW DO I GET THE VOICE TO THE WEB
• To publish your recorded tracks on the web you have to use
programs like youtube or vimeo.
• Like an image or a video, you have just to upload the voice
recorded. Pay attention to the contract and the instruction to upload
• For specific explanations follow the instructions provided by the
chapter "How to use a digital camera".