1. ISU EDM: Activation of RTP Component– IIThis post is a continuation of a previous post on ‘Activation Types‘. Here I plan to show theexample on how the Activation Types and the Priority play a role in the selection of the RTPComponent in the RTP Interface for the rate.For more info on Activation Types and RTP Interface do look into the help.sap site.In this post too there is no presentation as such so would be pasting the screenshots directly.So first the scenario:RTP Interface ’DEMO00′ has 3 RTP Components which areDEMO01 having Priority as ’01′ Activation Type ‘Use individually and ActivateGenerally’DEMO02 having Priority as ’02′ Activation Type ‘Use and Activate Generally’. Activefrom 01.02.2011 to 31.03.2011
2. RTP Component with Priority 2 Active. Type Use and Activate GenerallyDEMO03 having Priority as ’03′ Activation Type ‘Use and Activate Generally’. Activefrom 01.01.2011 to 31.12.9999RTP Component with Priority 3 Active. Type Use and Activate GenerallyNow for assigning the input parameters to the RTP Components the Quantity parameter forall have been assigned to a Profile having values as ’10 units’ for a interval length of 60mins.
3. Interval Length of the ProfileThe Factor input parameter for Second RTP Component is assigned value as ’3′.
4. for the third RTP Component the factor is assigned value as ’4′.The First RTP Component is activated in the RTP Interface and also at the Installation Levelfor period 01.02.2011 to 28.02.2011. So it looks like this.
5. RTP Components in the RTP InterfaceThe factor for the first RTP Component is given the value as ’2′.
6. RTP Component activated in InstallationSo now we can do the billing .The intent is to check the following.
7. * 01.01.2011-31.01.2011 RTP Component DEMO03 should be used.* 01.02.2011-28.02.2011 RTP Component DEMO01 should be used.* 01.03.2011-31.03.2011 RTP Component DEMO02 should be used.* 01.04.2011-30.04.2011 RTP Component DEMO03 should be used.-> DEMO01 is active from 01.02.2011 to 28.02.2011 with priority ’1′ activated in theInstallation.-> DEMO02 is active from 01.02.2011 to 31.03.2011 with priority ’2′ activated in RTPInterface.-> DEMO03 is active from 01.01.2011 to 31.12.9999 with priority ’3′ activated in RTPInterface.Let’s check the Billing document for 01.01.2011-31.01.2011Billing Document 01.01.2011-31.01.2011Billing Document for 01.02.2011 to 28.02.2011
8. Billing Document 01.02.2011-28.02.2011Billing Document for 01.03.2011 to 31.03.2011Billing Document 01.03.2011-31.03.2011Billing Document for 01.04.2011 to 30.04.2011
9. Billing Document 01.04.2011-30.04.2011Done!!!If you have any suggestion. Queries. Comments questions do get back to meCheers..