- 1,738 views
We are pleased to deliver the 2013 IT Market Trends and Predictions from industry and financial analysts, including examples of enabling technologies that play a key role in supporting these trends. ...
We are pleased to deliver the 2013 IT Market Trends and Predictions from industry and financial analysts, including examples of enabling technologies that play a key role in supporting these trends. The attached market trends are summarized by SAP’s five market categories with an additional focus on social.
Key highlights for 2013 include:
- IT and SW growth is accelerating despite worldwide GDP growth falling in 2013 (IT growth: 3-6%; SW growth: 6.4-6.9%; GDP growth: 2.6-2.9%)
- Mobile, Social, Actionable Analytics, Big Data, and Cloud lead the analysts’ top five predictions in the 2013 Market Trends, thus correlating with SAP’s areas of innovation and current offerings.
- Applications will begin to feature integration with a focus on strong user experiences and will designed for industries, with the highest spending in healthcare, utilities, oil and gas, and mining
- Analytics adoption will be driven by usability, relevance, and speed as “Big Data” meets social
- Mobility will move beyond BYOD in the enterprise into areas like M2M and mobile collaboration
- As the Cloud market expands, integration, platform, and services will be pivotal
- Database & Technology will see “Big Data” evolve into mainstream
- Social technologies will proliferate in the enterprise, while networked supply chains become a critical part of B2B collaboration, and emerging markets continue to be a growth engine focusing on key industries and leveraging key innovations such as mobility
We have also highlighted the technologies, available from SAP, that enable the success of those companies that are taking advantage of these trends to not only capitalize on the opportunity, but also define the marketplace moving forward. With technology as an enabler, innovation is taking place anywhere, from SMBs to Enterprises and from established markets to emerging markets, and is being driven by anyone, from executive leaders to developers and from consumers to the next generation thinkers.
Wherever innovation is happening, SAP technologies represent the fabric that makes innovative ideas a reality.
Go to http://spr.ly/TLeadership to learn more about SAP’s perspective on innovation and the technologies that enable it.
- Total Views
- Views on SlideShare
- Embed Views