RETARGETINGis the new lead nurturing Did You Know… More and more marketers are moving their ad spend online. According to the Interactive Advertising Bureau (IAB), display-related advertising totaled nearly $10 billion in 2010, which represents a 24% increase from 2009. 2
Retargeting Purposes Ad networks can display ads to computers that have visited a page that is tagged with a retargeting pixel and didn’t convert Further down the lead funnel you optimize, the better your campaign result Ad networks currently optimize to the best performing site based on the cost-per-click. Retargeting allows them to optimize to conversion
Retargeting Advantages Cost effectively increase frequency It costs $3* to get a visitor to your site, spend $.04 to hit them 10 more times
Increase awareness, impact, importance of advertised product
Target audience exposed to message everywhere on web
6 Simple Ways to Increase Online Conversions through Retargeting
1. Just getting started with retargeting? Don’t be intimidated—all you need is a pixel and one set of retargeting ad creative.
2. Let the stages of your marketing funnel. From awareness to evaluation to purchase -inﬂuence your retargeting strategies
3. Over time, develop multiple sets of retargeting creative, be as speciﬁc as you can with your messaging, and test, test, test. Don’t Miss Even a Chance As you begin to reﬁne your strategies and ad creative, and test these over time, you’re likely to see a larger increase in online conversions
4. Incorporate business demographic insights into your retargeting to provide even greater relevancy (and reap more conversions) from your ad reative.
5. Use retargeting to increase your search marketing conversions, including branded search. “When Money Moves to Digital, Where Should It Go?”, September 2010, comScore and ValueClick Media.
6. Boost the power of your email marketing by including retargeting pixels in your HTML emails. Since the people in this segment have already opted-in to receiving communications from you, use retargeting as an opportunity to continue BUILDINGyour company’s relationshipand trust with them.
Sources “Retargeting is the new lead nurturing: 2 simple way to increase onlince conversion through retargeting”, Bizo http://blog.cannedbanners.com/2011/01/how-does-search-retargeting-work/ http://www.goodhandsmedia.com/NewsCommentary/MediaPlannersGuidetoRetargeting.pdf http://www.mediapost.com/publications/?fa=Articles.showArticle&art_aid=110891 “When Money Moves to Digital, Where Should It Go?”, September 2010, comScore and ValueClick Media. “The Bottom Line Is Online Ads Work for Branding and Sales,” Laurie Sullivan, MediaPostNews, July 31, 2009.
I would like to discuss more if you feel interested in!! Feel free to contact and connect with me!!Skype:dailoi114e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.orgFB: http://www.facebook.com/davetran114