1. Make sure you are logged in. 2. Click on the Forum link on the sidebar.
You are now in the Forum Categories page. 3. Click on the category most appropriate for your case or topic.
4. To create a new thread (case or topic) click on this button.
You are now in the page where you add the details of your case.
5. Type in a title for the thread. 6. Type in a short informative summary. 7. Type in the case/topic details. Use the case discussion format posted at: http://www.isocentre.org/forum:discussion-form . Use the formatting buttons to format text, insert links or images etc. 8. When you are done, click Post. You can preview the page before posting.
Here is the posted thread – ready for others to see.
9. To post a reply to a thread click on the ‘reply’ link at the end of the discussion.
10. Type in a reply (as shown before) 11. When complete, post your reply.
There are 2 ways to be updated on forum posts. A) Go to My account > Watching. Then choose to be updated by email on forum threads or posts where you have written. You will receive an email whenever anyone responds to such posts. B) Setup an RSS feed using myGoogle or other free online providers.