7 Best Practices for an Engaging and
Senior Product Marketer
1. Have a catchy invite…
and be very clear on what your webcast is
2. Update your LinkedIn profile…
audience will gauge your expertise prior to
spending time listening to you.
3. Leverage visuals, data and humor …
it’s hard for attendees to focus on wordy slides
4. Learn to love pauses between slides…
as uncomfortable as it maybe; audience need a
5. Set the ground rules for engagement…
let the listeners know when you will be taking
6. Be ready with “ringer” questions…
for those uncomfortable moments when the listeners
7. Let the Call to Action be your last slide…
else the audience won’t know what’s expected of
1. Complete the post-webcast survey
2. Check out lnkd.in/productupdates for add’l resources
3. Email email@example.com for follow-up ques ons
4. Follow us @hiretowin
A particular slide catching your eye?
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.