• Importance of media Media is the most popular tool of communication The word global village has been given to the world just because of media. Importance of media in nation building cannot be neglected
• Importance of media Media is very integral part of our lives therefore they generate popular interest and debate about any social problem.
• Advantages of media Helps in getting awareness about the world. Helps in bringing the world together. Cheap way of communication. People know what is wrong and right. Helps in research and analysis. Entertain people. Advertisement has been made very easy.
• Impact of media in society The media,known as the fourth pillar of democracy has a huge impact on society. There are both positive and negative impacts media has on society. Some are media effects are changes in: .knowledge .Attitude .behaviour
• Role of Media in Society Flow of information Interpreter of information Watchdog function
• Duty and Responsibility of Media It should be truthful,fair and objective It should follow agreed codes of ethics and professional conducts. It should represent the public and should speak for them
• Powerful strength of media Ability to bring the change both on a social and government level is the most powerful strength of media in any society,
• Our responsibility We should seriously think about the revolutionary changes in the media and work for the improvement and better future of this sector.