Mrs. Inés M. Bardón Rafael
Assistant General Manager of Purchases and Logistic
Andalusian Health Service
ANDALUSIAN HEALTH SERVICE MEDICAL CENTRES MAP
8 Blood transfusion Centres
33 Primary healthcare District
1.502 Primary healthcare Centres
383 Emergency healthcare Team
PRIMARY HEALTHCARE DISTRIC
HEALTHCARE MANAGEMENT AREA
SAS Purchases Model
• Dynamic and extensive in use and application.
• Supply and demand regularized with corporate
• Prominence of Professionals .
• Collaboration and continuous communication with
• Use of Communications and information last
REORGANIZE LOGISTIC CHAIN
• Logistic Accreditation System (SAL). Allow to know
about our logistic resources:
• Current situation. Production and mantanaince of inventory.
• Organization of agreement to the principles and organizational
bases of the corporate logistic model.
• Ensure the functional adjustment to the criteria of SIGLO®
• To add the Phases of the Logistic Integral Process.
• Forces of global negotiation.
• Cost reduction.REGIONAL PLATFORM
• Decrease of the variability in the acquisition, economies of
scale. OF PLUBLIC PROCUREMENT
OF INTEGRAL LOGISTIC
• Criteria unification in the articles consumption.
• Strategy of professional participation of the Centers .
• Optimize the structures destined to the logistic process.
• Integrate the own resources. Not to externalize in a
• Normalize contracting of external and internal Centers
The New Technologies are an indispensable
tool to improve the current management in
purchases and logistics on health sector,
promoter of big technological developments,
increasing the efficiency of the involved
processes, facilitating the rational use of the
sanitary products and making possible the
implantation of new management models to
revalue the basic aim of the organization: the
Purchasing Magazine Portal
Consumption Agreements Management & Purchases
Supplier Web Portal
Logistic Management Integral System
Surgical Implants Registry
PURCHASING MAGAZINE PORTAL
• Corporate platform for the electronic purchase. Allow the telematic
processing of the licitations derived from a ‘Marco' agreement with several
• Establish an electronic complete relation with the supplier of purchase
chain from the identification of the needs, invitations, offers, adjudication
and the signing of the contract.
• Adequacy to the normative changes and concepts of the LCSP, electronic
auction (art. 132 LCSP).
• Identification module of products for the common planning of the purchases
• File management: Previous sight of invited companies, unload offers, requests
and questions forum..
• Proveedores: carga masiva de ofertas, porta firma, consulta rápida de posición
en el ranking, foro,…
• Suppliers: massive load of offers, carries signature, quick searching of ranking
position, forum, …
LOGISTIC MANAGEMENT INTEGRAL
• Reengineering process:
• Redefinition of the whole logistic process from suppliers up to patients
realized by a group of experts of our centers.
• Management for processes implantation , incorporating the best
practices of the system, optimizing the processes.
• Computer support with tool at the level to the procedures standardized
by means of an Integral System of Logistic Management.
• Training of personnel Expert in Sanitary Logistics to increase the
efficiency and efficiency of the processes.
• Standard systems implantation:
• EAN-UCC (GS1): For automatic identification of product
characteristics EAN-UCC (GS1)
• EDI: Electronic Data Interchange in the commercial transactions.
SIGLO ® : Electronic Data
Interchange (EDI) Supplier
Goods with SSCC (00)
INVOIC (Receipt confirmation)
• Normalize and rationalize the purchase procedures satisfied to
the Contratc Law of Public Sector. Maintenance, development
and update of the telematic management system for the
contract files process of the Organization.
• Assure the efficiency in the Management and Service Area
• Promote the Corporate Tools: Information Systems.
• The Integral Logistic System implantation that will allow to
increase the efficiency of all the Supply Chain involve agents.
• Internal forums: Professionals high-level participation, Work
groups and Professionals exchange.
• External forums: Technical Purchases and Logistic
Commission, Sanitary Forum AECOC, GS1 International,
Thank you very much
for your attention
Mrs. Inés Mª Bardón Rafael
Assistant General Manager
of Purchases and Logistic
A particular slide catching your eye?
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.