1. Your One Stop Integrated Outsourcing Partner! Verve Communications Pvt. Ltd. is a global service provider driven by the objective of being an integrated solution provider for all the back office needs of our clients. Our streamlined methodology and process driven approach inspires us to deliver solutions that are reengineered to exceed the client’s expectations. VERVE has the ability, and the expertise to service clients from a wide range of industries. We take pride in providing high quality services and innovative solutions. As a result oriented organization, VERVE flourishes on research, information, knowledge, creativity, advanced technology, talent, leadership & the ability to exceed the industry standards. The liveliness and vigor runs throughout the organization & provides VERVE with necessary the leading edge to deliver and succeed.
2. Our Vision & Mission Vision  “To be a thought-leader in providing dynamic, result-oriented solutions while having research, technology, innovative ideas and creativity as the key drivers.” Mission  To inculcate and nurture the spirit of unorthodox-thinking, a spread-wing, off-beat, idea-powered work-system where well-done replaces well-said in every process, big or small, whatever the stakes.  To re-write the rules of symbiotic success by unshackling clichéd business processes, while pursuing and delivering excellence.  To tap into business opportunities through cutting-edge solutions and pro-active methodologies in order to enhance the enterprise’s and customers’ earnings and business interests.
3. Board of Directors
4. Board of Directors Mr. Dhaval J. Chandan A man with a strong business sense, Mr. Dhaval J. Chandan has been able to establish a multi-faceted business empire, making his presence felt in various domains that range from FMCG and Insurance to Steel, Real Estate and IT. Mr. Pratyush Bhartiya As the Managing Director at Verve, Pratyush believes in guiding his talented employees to create innovative solutions and products that enable customers around the world to have confidence in their information, interactions and infrastructure Mr. Anekant Jain Anekant is a successful business executive and self-made entrepreneur with an outstanding track record in building, growing and leading Verve Communications Pvt. Ltd.
6. Leadership Deepak Dewan Mr. Dewan has over 25 years of experience in senior management with recruitment and education background. Mr. Dewan has lived in the USA and Canada for almost 20 years and has worked in over 15 countries. His main objective is to develop the capability of Process and Service to function successfully across different countries. Vijay Purohit Vijay is responsible for managing and strengthening RPO’s Services through client liaison and service delivery. His focus is to make sure to reach individual client expectations and speedy delivery.
7. VERVE RPO
8. About Verve RPO As a Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) service provider, VERVE RPO provides customized recruitment, sourcing, and support solutions, on flexible terms, to staffing and recruitment agencies around the globe. With offices in India, UAE, UK & USA, VERVE RPO has clients in USA, Europe, Canada, UAE, India and APAC. High Quality With VERVE RPO’s recruitment process outsourcing Quantifiable solutions, your recruitment team can effectively focus on their core activities of client and candidate interactions, while we take care of the non-core Deliverable aspects of your business, from the standpoint of a specialist. With over 40 recruiters or Sourcers in India, we have sourced for over 40,000 vacancies in Timely India. A partner in your operational process, VERVE RPO’s bespoke solutions guarantee quality that is quantifiable, deliverable, and timely.
9. What is Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO)? Definition RPO The transfer or delegation of the operation and day-to-day management of the recruitment process to an expert service partner . RPO services End–to–end RPO Modular (“Ala Carte”) RPO “On Demand” Selecting Outsource the entire components within recruitment function to an Providing Project Recruitment Process based Solutions onsite dedicated team as per client needs
10. Verve RPO Capabilities Benefits  Move towards a solution based approach  ROI more visible  Strengthen your internal recruitment function and reduce reliance on Recruitment agencies. Reduce Costs  Scalability (increase the size of your recruitment teams without adding head count) Enhanced customer service to hiring managers, allowing them more time to spend on core responsibilities  Dramatically reduce operating costs by utilizing ’s hybrid onshore-offshore model. Offshore Global recruitment  Reduced cycle times (time-to-hire), with better-quality hires with 24/7 support  Enhanced customer service to candidates, resulting in positive "employee branding"  On-demand recruiting metrics that allow you to measure your talent pipeline and ROI
11. Customer Pain Points Gain access to technology Manage/Limit third party providers Integrate multiple sourcing channels Lower cost of recruitment Faster time to hire 0% 10% 20% 30% 40% 50% 60% 70% 80% 90%  Expectations
12. SERVICE OFFERINGS
13. Verve RPO Solutions Sourcing Solutions BPO Solutions Name generation Solutions E-recruitment solutions Enterprise Solutions Our solutions are designed to reduce these “Pain Points”…..
14. Sourcing Solution Outsource your job board and candidate database searching  Searching multiple job board CV database subscriptions  Searching your internal candidate database.  Searching our internal candidate database.  Searching candidates on search engines, social/professional networks for passive candidates.  Post adverts, Filter and screen advertising response (job board, career portal, traditional media)  Provide out-of-the-box sourcing strategies Verve - Sourcing– Optimize your Recruiting  Around-the-clock utilization of job board subscriptions for maximized return on expenditure  Expert Boolean string development for improved search results  24x7 searching to increase speed and candidate yield  Your recruiting department grows without increasing head count  Talent pool increases with the systematic sourcing  Recruiter productivity increases
15. Name Generation Solution 95% of the world’s active employees in today’s workforce cannot be identified using traditional or internet sourcing methods Name generation solution incorporates a blend of Internet and telephone research to find people who cant be sourced using traditional methods “You find us” vs. “We’ll find you” method. Why outsource “Name Generation”?  We are a leading provider of name generation research  Allow your Recruiting Professionals to focus on consultative elements  “Name generation” research is a specialized skill, takes more time and Persistence  Prequalified Passive candidates directly sourced from targeted companies in your inbox
16. Database Management Solution How much time before a candidate becomes NOT USABLE? Using proprietary software and a candidate management strategy we will help you rediscover the ROI of your candidate database. We will assist you to  Re-establish contact with candidates.  Update contacts. Make sure you can contact the candidates when you need them the most  Ascertain availability  Keep in touch with candidates  Improve your relationships with candidate  Turn it into an internal Job Board
17. eRecruitment An online platform to source, screen and recruit candidates  Post advertisements on leading job boards and filtering the response  Searching registered candidates along with advertisements  Email marketing to candidates to redirect them to career portals  Career Portal search engine optimization, search engine marketing (ad word campaigns) and social media optimization  Searching candidates on search engines, social/professional networks for passive candidates
18. Build Operate Transfer  Lower risk  Lower Costs  Better transparency and control  Greater speed & flexibility  Access to global best practices in off shoring / domain
19. Enterprise solutions Your internal recruitment department…  Designed for companies with10+ monthly hires  Implementation of complete consulting solutions including technology, costs and processes  Onsite Talent Manager support along with fully operational offshore back-office team  Defined integrated processes, dedicated teams and SLA driven operations  Integrated ATS, SEO, Career Portals, referral programs, talent pools, aggressive headhunting  Implementation Fee, Management Fee and Success Fee
20. Enterprise Model Our Unique Integration GDRPO (Globally distributed recruitment process outsourcing) model combines the very best of local recruitment expertise, process and technology with an offsite delivery capability which is world renowned ON… Site/Shore Client Hiring Manager Client HR Manager Vendors Recruitment Consultant OFF… Site/Shore Lead Recruiter Manager-Client Services Prequalification and Assessment Team Active Sourcer Head Hunter Admin Executive Creative Services Legend Background Checking Candidate Pipeline Generation Technology/Support Client Specialist Consultants Skills Assessment Tools & Research Training (Verve) Quality Assurance
21. Benefits of GDRPO Strengthen your internal Move towards a recruitment function and reduce solution based approach ROI more visible reliance on Recruitment agencies. Reduce Costs. Dramatically reduce operating Enhanced customer service to Scalability (increase the size of costs by utilizing. Hybrid hiring managers, allowing them your recruitment teams without onshore-offshore model. more time to spend on core adding head count)0 Offshore Global Recruitment. responsibilities On-demand recruiting Reduced cycle times (time-to- Enhanced customer service to metrics that allow you to hire), with better-quality hires candidates, resulting in positive measure your talent pipeline with 24/7 support. "employee branding" and ROI
22. Implementation Approach Customer Integrated & Requirements Standardized Identified Improvements Improvements Customer Validated to Requirements Objectives Replicate, Service Translated Standardize Induction Monitor & Call Client solutions Regular document Resumes sourced Profile Sheet Audits, Reviews, Resumes screened updated Surveys Resumes submitted Solutions Critical to Quality Candidates placed/ Implemented interviewed factors are agreed Implement upon and shared No. of qualified Solutions with the client leads - Voice Measure Solutions are agreed IRPO Determine Baseline levels upon and shared with for existing the client clients Solutions Current capability Communicated Action plan on the to the client Analysis Performance developed for existing client Clients CAS,CPS Objectives set improving are flagged Surveys (Targets) performance on the basis Feedback of the analysis Audit Reports Candidates submitted Action Plans Interviews Problem Placements Key clients Factors identified of variation identified
23. Quality Processes Flagging System Proactively identifies the client state of happiness Regular Audits Periodic audits to evaluate performance Client Satisfaction Surveys Voice of customer on a structured form
24. Quality Audits Parallel Checks Parallel work on same requirements done on random basis Random Delivery Check Random review of deliveries sent to client Spot Checks Random visits to the desktop and review of work Online Monitoring Remotely checking users desktop for on screen activity Exercises / Tests Periodic exercises and tests around knowledge and skill
25. Our Client Satisfaction Survey Client Satisfaction in respect to our Services Average Rating – 2.32 : Excellent Client Satisfaction in respect to our employees Average Rating – 2.01 : Excellent Recommend us –93%
26. Our people  More than 50 training modules  Strong mentoring program  Focus on continual improvement Soft skills  Industry expertise Empathy  Multi - Lingual expertise Communication Teamwork  Excellent customer facing skills  Filled with Verve and energy Passive , Networking, Advanced Skills Multi - Lingual Reference Checking Telephone Screening Business understanding, Industry Expertise Searching & Sourcing Supporting Core Skills Screening & Pre-Qualification Updating Vacancy Monitoring , SEO Advert Posting ATS
27. Infrastructure Our facilities are fully-equipped with Microsoft Environment – Software, Tools, technologies; Hardware Infrastructure like Servers, Desktops, Storage provided by DELL and Network & Security Solutions from CISCO.  Best in class dialers, which are configurable on any desktop inside the network.  State-of-the-art facility  Ergonomically designed work space  Access control restricted workspace.  24x7 – CCTV monitoring.  Gigabyte Networked Environment.  High speed data & communication link for global connectivity with redundancy.  Disaster Recovery Plan covering mailing, domain, file server, backup, LAN, WAN, web mail, anti virus.  2 Layer redundant power backup.  Training Room.  Ample conference rooms with audio-visual conference capabilities.  Business continuity Plan with redundant site fire alarms & smoke detectors.
28. Our Clients “Verve presented us with a flexible engagement model to start our research services. We initially started our research activities at Verve and continued to use them for recruitment, custom application development, and animation services. This saved us a lot of time and strengthened us to concentrate on our core business.” - Leena Samanth – Director, PharmaForce International, PA. “Thanks to Verve’s unique co-managed hybrid engagement model. Verve was able to give us the edge and the extra help we needed to face competition. We are impressed with the speed and quality of development, which has been achieved and encouraged us to entrust maintenance too. They really go beyond what is even expected from them, they are relentless and will not rest until they have achieved delivery objectives.” – Dev Desai – CTO, SII, Devix Corporation, NJ. “Chase Moulande has used Verve vacancy monitoring for over five months now and during this time its reports have provided us with a daily stream of new vacancies within our specialist sector at all levels, which we have since converted into a considerable amount of revenue for our business. The URL’s monitored and the information gathered is chosen and directed by us, consequently the leads we receive are both qualified and relevant to our business.” – Nick Day, DipRP, CIRDivision Manager, Chase Credit
29. Verve at a Glance
30. Our Global Locations India Verve Communications Pvt. Ltd. 703, Cerebrum IT Park, Kalyani Nagar, Pune. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: + 91-20-41056789 Fax: + 91-20-41056767 UK Vancouver Quay, Manchester. M50 3TX. UK Texas, U.S. 930 South Bell Blvd., Suite 304 Cedar Park, Texas 78613 Phone: +1.512.656.1173 Dubai, U.A.E. Al Attar Tower, 2nd Floor, 204 Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai, United Arab Emirates Phone: +971506609494