• Share at least one image daily on your chosen social network(s)
• Try to share multiple photos per day if possible
• Like and repin (on Pinterest) or regram (on Instagram) other images you
think are relevant to your audience
• Follow other people or charities similar to yours and, if you can, leave
• Use tools like Pinreach and Statigram to help you easily analyse the
success of your campaigns
A Hashtag (word or phrase led by a #) identifies your campaign or event
Any content generated with that # becomes linked
• Great for creating a community around your event among all the noise
• #s are helpful if you have an active social media account with multiple
events and updates going on simultaneously
• NfPs who use # on Instagram have 2x as many followers as those that
• Get your followers involved in the # with a call-to-action
• #s can create user-generated content that can be useful for case studies,
testimonials and other marketing material
• Tools like Slidagram and Flipagram are great for creating these galleries
The all-powerful #
In the moment reporting from your event creates buzz and excitement for family
and friends of participants.
• Use Twitter to keep the buzz going around the event (those who aren’t
attending this year may be motivated to join the following year if it
• Add photos and videos to the mix
• Always include a short caption
• Post-event, use the content to generate slideshows/galleries for participants
To learn more about Blackbaud Heroix, get in touch!
0845 658 8590
Be sure to register for our forthcoming demo of Heroix
on Thursday, June 12th at 2PM
Thank You for Attending!
Gostou de algum slide específico?
Recortar slides é uma maneira fácil de colecionar informações para acessar mais tarde.