1. Managing Your Librarys Online ReputationSandra FernandezHouston Public Library2012 Texas Library AssociationAnnual Conference#txla12
2. The Boring Detailsrep·u·ta·tion [rep-yuh-tey-shuhn] noun.the estimation in which a person or thingis held, especially by the community orthe public generally; repute: a man ofgood reputation..favorable repute; good name: to ruinones reputation by misconduct.A favorable and publicly recognizedname or standing for merit, achievement,reliability, etc.: to build up a reputation.The estimation or name of being, having,having done, etc., something specified:He has the reputation of being a shrewdbusinessman.
3. The Boring DetailsREPUTATIONA favorable and publiclyrecognized name orstanding for merit,achievement, reliability, etc.:to build up a reputation.
4. The Boring DetailsWrite it down!Policy or GuidelinesWhen do you respond?Who responds?When can you delete comments?When do you move the conversationoffline?Will you allow customers to post onyour wall? tag photos? postcomments on your events?
5. The Boring DetailsWrite it down!Templates & Best PracticesSchedules & EditorialCalendars
6. The Boring DetailsWrite it down!MessagingIntegrate social media into dailyactivityMake sure your updates are in linewith the priorities and messages ofyour organizationGoals & Reports
7. Where to Find MeSandra Fernandezwww.sandrasays.comTwitter.com/SandraSaysFacebook.com/SandraSayssandra@sandrasays.com