One fine body…
- Cape Town Area, South Africa, South Africa
- Work Innovation Lab Director
- Industry Technology / Software / Internet
- Website scrumfamily.wordpress.com
- About I spent six years doing research in computational linguistics after completing a postgraduate degree in Linguistics. I eventually left academia for the software industry where I cut my teeth on Agile and Scrum as a Scrum Master and Product Owner, helping teams to evolve from waterfall to Scrum. Along the way, my unquenchable thirst for knowledge led me to Kanban and lean systems thinking. Since then, I have become a passionate proponent of the power of constraints and visual controls to transform the world of education and work in the 21st century. I’m currently with Pearson Southern Africa, where I’m applying my background to leading innovation in technology-enabled education. At heart..