• Today Pakistan is facing a horrible crisis of
• It looks a dream that Pakistan will become a
load shading free country.
• Both the industry and the domestic areas are
effected with this major problem of the
• Now a days there are two main distribution
company of electricity.
• KESC (private company that deals only
• Today the total production of the electricity is
• The Demand is the 26000 MW. So the
shortfall is approximately 5000 MW.
Cost per unit
• The cost on the production of electricity is 23
Rupees per unit. Because the Pakistan
produce 65% electricity from the different
thermal power stations. So the over all cost of
production is incrse.
• Here we discuses the solution of the load
shading. Thee are different methods and
recourse by which we can reduce the load
• At present only 4-5% solid waste material is
• The government department of solid waste
management not working properly. And also it
makes the country dirty. So the waste material
that making our country dirty. Then we should
use it to produce electricity and also make the
• For this purpose government should promote
the installment of the garbage generator.
• Now a days people are also purchasing the
thermal generator . Insisted of them people
purchase that generator.
Revenue from Garbage Generator
• Everyone who use the garbage generator will
pay the 1 rupee per unit to the government.
• The solid waste material will be purchase only
from the government department.
• The user cost will be the 4-5 rupee per unit.
While the government unit is 11-19 rupee.
• In this way the government get the profit
without any investment.
• In Pakistan mostly people do not pay the bill.
The bill contain the previous month amount of
usage of electricity.
• To avoid this thing the PAY METER is used. By
this the customer pay advance through the
credit card. When the customer used the
electricity of its payment then the electricity
automatically cut off.
Removal of line losses
• The line losses are almost 21-23%. This %age
of electricity is loss due to the bad
management and the old infrastructure of
wires and transformer.
• By updating the whole infrastructure we can
minimize the line loss.
Utilization of natural resources
• In Pakistan there are lot of natural resources
that can produce electricity. By maximum use
of the natural resources we can produce
• In south Punjab of the Pakistan is too hot area
of the Pakistan. We can say that these area are
heave of the solar energy.
• The electricity that produce from the rays of
the sun are the free. Only the investment
require in the start .
• The government should remove the heavy
custom duty on the solar system so that
people can easily purchase the solar system
• World 6th largest reserved of coal are also in
Pakistan at the THAR DESERT, Sindh.
• The energy capacity of THAR COAL is more than
the other coal in the world.
• By converting all the thermal plant on the COAL
we can produce electricity at very less cost.
• The 65% electricity that we produce from the
petrol will be converted n the Coal plant. And the
cost of electricity will decrease.
Power Plant Near the Cities
• We know that the line losses are 21-23 %. This
can be remove if the power plant will be shifted if
the new power plant will be install near to the
cities. Because the wire and transformers are old.
The old infrastructure have to be changed.
• If we cannot change then we can install the new
plants near to the cities so that the distance
decrease and the % of electricity loss decrease.
Wind power generator
• Wind power generator can be very useful in
Pakistan. People of those areas where air
speed is enough can install the wind power
generator. Government should promote the
wind generator and also give benefit to those
who will install such generator.