United Colors of Benetton
• Core business is fashion apparel: a group with a
strong Italian character whose style, quality and
passion are clearly seen in its brands.
• The Group produces over 150 million garments
• Its network of around 6,000 contemporary stores
around the world.
• Offers high quality customer services and
generates a total turnover of over 2 billion euro.
COMPETITORS of UCB
• Industria de Diseno Textil (Inditex)
• Hennes and Mauritz (H&M)
• One of the most well known brand in the world
• Collection for women, men and children ware.
• Extension of Benetton brand.
• Featuring Innerwears, beachware and sleepware collection.
• Accessories for women, men, children.
• It presents elegant and seductive collection.
• Special attention given to choice of fabric, design and new shapes.
Benetton leisurewear brand that redefines a style.
Playlife blends an exclusive exploration of styles and allusions and a strong sense of
SALE BY REGION SALE BY BRAND
BENETTON GROUP STRATEGY
1. To accelerate expansion in key emerging countries
by focusing on high potential market
2. To keep growing in consolidated market.
3. To develop new commercial initiatives.
4. To evolve the culture of the organization.
BENETTON GROUP IN 120 COUNTRIES
AROUND THE WORLD
PRODUCT LINE OF UCB
• Benetton adult:
• Benetton kids:
New born (0-1yr)
Kids & young (6-12yr)
• Benetton accessories
• Eye wares
• Travel bags
• Home collections.
• Development of new men’s collection.
• Development of innerwear collection
• Development of children collection.
• Development of license and further brand
• Expansion into emerging market.
• Sports sponsorship.
• Color magazine.
• Advertisement campaign.
• Creating added value for the brand.
• Creating more demand for the brand.
• Repeat purchase.
• Attracting customers through new schemes .
• To stand apart from the competitors.
Significant branding strategy of Benetton is an
exceedingly high price, the images will be
powerful thinking. The core of the Benetton
brand identity is value.
Meaning Of United Colors Of
Stylized knot of yarn with word Benetton printed under it, contained
within a dark green rectangle Shows that brand deals in Apparels and has a
Style statement which differentiates its Brand from Another Brands. It
emphasises its principal and most important characteristic: uniqueness.
TARGETTED CUSTOMERS OF UCB
• Benetton can provide for the whose lifestyle
persons as the target group. The company
Focus on the new born to adult, in addition,
Benetton customers are from all religions,
races and nationalities
• Benetton change their images to more fashion and adjust
their price cheaper.
• The customer that haven't brand addict, looking for lifestyle
product, will be appropriated with them such as pricing,
shape, and colors.
• Benetton remain to sell the communication style that is their
• GENERATIONS BENETTON PRODUCTS
• Generation y (18-24yr) clothes, accessories, foot wares, fragenence.
• Generation x (25-34yr) clothes, fragnances, foot wares.
• Young boomers (35-44yr) clothes, fragnances, home furnishing, footware
• Old boomer (45-54 yr) clothes, frangances.
• Empty nesters (55-64yr) clothes.