• The foremost attribute of people who
become entrepreneurs is self-confidence.
• Self-confidence is the most critical
ingredient of success.
• Self-confidence can come from personal
Entrepreneurs value their sense
of freedom,but they are also
• The most successful Entrepreneurs value
their sense of freedom
• Freedom to an entrepreneur is the ability
to choose a line of business and set goals
consistent with stakeholder ambitions
• Freedom is the ability to write and revise a
• Freedom is the ability to make a decision
on a given product and service strategy.
• Freedom is about the ability to choose
from whom you want to take money,on
• Freedom is the ability to decide whom you
want to hire for what job.
• Freedom is the ability to settle policy that
will govern the internal working of the
• Freedom is the ability to say that the
debate rests here and the decision begins.
Entrepreneurs work hard and
extremely goal oriented
• Entrepreneurs are flexible, opportunistic
and recognize the power of emergence.