2. Outline <ul><li>About the company </li></ul><ul><li>The marketing strategy </li></ul><ul><li>Amounts of the year 2000,2003 and 2002 </li></ul><ul><li>Financial information </li></ul><ul><li>Conclusion </li></ul><ul><li>Question time </li></ul>
3. About the company (To be the global successful enterprise) <ul><li>The Coca-Cola Company exists to benefit and refresh everyone it touches. Founded in 1886, The Company is the world's leading manufacturer, marketer, and distributor of nonalcoholic beverage concentrates and syrups, used to produce nearly 400 beverage brands. The company’s corporate headquarters are in Atlanta, with local operations in over 200 countries around the world. </li></ul>
4. About the company <ul><li>Just as many of today's successful companies started with a cool idea in a garage, Coca-Cola began as a cool drink at a soda fountain. But that was more than a century ago. Today's Coca-Cola Company is one of the most successful global companies of all time. Through the world's largest distribution system, consumers in more than 200 countries enjoy the Company's beverages at a rate exceeding 1 billion servings each day. </li></ul>
5. About the company <ul><li>One of our greatest strengths lies in our ability to conduct business on a global scale, while maintaining a local, community-focused approach. We build our company by building relationships - with the consumer, with our customers and bottlers, and with the communities we serve. </li></ul>
6. About the company <ul><li>Along with Coca-Cola, recognized as the world's best-known brand, the Company markets four of the world's top five soft drink brands, including Diet Coke, Fanta and Sprite, and a wide range of other beverages, including diet and light soft drinks, waters, juices and juice drinks, teas, coffees and sports drinks. In all, The Coca-Cola Company sells and markets nearly 400 brands globally. </li></ul><ul><li>The Coca-Cola Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the diversity of its employees, customers, and consumers. </li></ul>
7. Marketing Strategy of Coca-Cola Coca-Cola has been a complex part of American culture for over a century. The product's image is loaded with over-romanticizing, and this is an image many people have taken deeply to heart. The Coca-Cola image is displayed on T-shirts, hats, and collectible memorabilia. This extremely recognizable branding is one of Coca-Cola's greatest strengths. "Enjoyed more than 685 million times a day around the world Coca-Cola stands as a simple, yet powerful symbol of quality and enjoyment" Why is Coca-Cola so successful? One of the most important factors is its excellent marketing strategies.
8. 3A and 3P Strategies of Coca-Cola Since a long time ago, the Coca-Cola company always pursue its 3A and 3P strategies to win its big market quotient. 3A refers to: 1. Affordability : It means the retail price of coca-cola should be suitable, make sure all consumers can afford it. 2. Availability: It means that make sure the consumers can buy it when they want to buy. 3. Acceptability: It means that try to make consumers like and accept coca-cola products, and make them feel happy to buy and drink this beverage.
9. 3P Strategies refer to: 1. Price to Value : It means the consumers are not only can afford to buy coca-cola, but also can get benefits over their gives from coca-cola products. 2. Pervasiveness: It means that make sure the consumers can buy coca-cola products at everywhere at anytime. You can see Coca-Cola in the any corner. 3. Preference: It means that try to make the consumers not only like and accept coca-cola products, but also be partial to the coca-cola brands. Make sure Coca-Cola is their first choice.
10. PROMOTION AND ADVERTISING
11. Amounts of the year 2004,2003and 2002
12. Financial information <ul><li>For additional financial information about our operating segments and geographic areas, Notes the consolidated financial statements of this report, incorporated herein by reference. </li></ul><ul><li>The company manufactures and sells beverage concentrates and syrups, including fountain syrups. </li></ul><ul><li>The company also manufacture and sell some finished beverages, both carbonated and noncarbonated, including certain juice and juice-drink products and water products. </li></ul>