1. Innovation Through Differentiating Business Process Team Name: BizDom Kunwarbir Singh Anjali Abhishek Mandloi Samir Prakash
2. Total employee strength: 4000 Offices in India-3(Pune, Hyderabad & Gandhinagar) Key Differentiator – Entrepreneurship Spirit Cybage grew from 4 to 4000 employees in last 12 years after experimenting many ups and downs.
3. In the coming slides we will study the changes that Cybage undertook to be in the position that it is at today.
4. Instead of creating vertical hierarchy Cybage developed horizontal structure. They developed a structure for the masses, giving social equity to all in their organization by limiting the level of leadership.
5. Cybage through their policies made it very clear to their employees that this is their job but there is more important personal life associated with them. So, there should be proper balance between work and personal life.
6. Cybage believes in pragmatism without perseverance is meaningless.
7. According to Mr. Arun, CEO of Cybage “ It always better to listen to your clients, find out their requirements and digging deep in their problem rather than boasting the features of your solution”.
8. There is no need to re-invent the wheel but small changes could bring a big impact. Cybage believes in workflow innovation rather than idea innovation.
9. Without marketing no one would ever know what great product you have but inefficient operations channel cannot give long term success. Cybage have equally dedicated team for both.
10. Your common sense is limited by the experience you have. Data can help reveal hidden things that mind may not see or ignore. Data Analytics is more powerful than you believe. Cybage have a complete dept. of data analytics.
11. One common thing amongst all successful entrepreneurs is that they are incredibly hard workers. Luck favors only those who work hard. You have to be lucky to be lucky. Hard work is one of the core values of Cybage. Cybage employees are awarded not on the basis of achieving set targets but on the basis of performances & processes of achieving targets.
12. All marketing managers of Cybage come from engineering background with in-depth technical knowledge. They believe clients feel comfortable in their pitches and it helps in increasing their trust on them.