1. Born September 10th 1992 19 years old Full time student
2. In 1992 I was born in Grand Rapids,MN ( Where Judy Garland was born)I attended Wayzata High School in 2006 in Plymouth, MN (Only for my freshman yr. & one semester of my junior yr) Being at one of the largest High Schools in the nation taught me to compete for what I want, because I am not the only one out there trying to get it.
3. I also attended The Webb School in Bell Buckle, TN my sophomore yr. (A prep college boarding school) Attending The Webb School and living on my own at the age of 13 taught me how to be independent and take on responsibility. I also was one of the first to try out Minnesota Virtual High School ( I started this my 2nd semester junior year) (I graduated a semester early)
4. I worked at Woodys Grille as a hostessI was a manager at Golden Glow Tanning
5. After graduating in 2010 I attended Northwest Mississippi Community College for 1 year in Southaven, MS.I lived in Mississippi so that I could finish myjuvenile year riding my Tennessee WalkingHorse.
6. In fall of 2011 I transferred to Texas Tech University. My major is Personal Financial Planning.It was a huge accomplishment to be accepted intothe number 1 PFP program in the nation.
7. I am a member of PFPAThis teaches me the importance of networking in the PFP world and also how todiscuss and be professional with my peers, co-workers and teachers.
8. I am apart of the Texas Tech Rodeo team
9. I was a Young Life leader in Desoto County, MS Young Life taught me how to deal with people of all ages, and how to relate. It also taught me to be held responsible for younger kids, and how to communicate with others.
10. Born September 10th 1992 19 years old Full time student