1. How Life is Changing. (And Film with it.) www.samanthabell.com.au
2. People use devices that integrate in their lives. That add to their lives. www.samanthabell.com.au Content in the cloud
3. People like content that is relevant to them. And log on regularly to see. www.samanthabell.com.au Curation People want to be up to date with what’s going on in their communities. Meet. Learn
4. People tend to Converse. Compare. Share. Discuss. www.samanthabell.com.au People take action.
5. People promote themselves. www.samanthabell.com.au Filmmakers profiling themselves
6. People collaborate. www.samanthabell.com.au Open Source Film (content in the cloud) Content creation shared. Film collaboration virtually. Ridley Scott – old school director, tapping new media
7. People want to be involved. And rewarded. Crowdfunding. Involved in film process (feedback). Seeing behind the scenes. Real time updates. www.samanthabell.com.au
8. How do you fit with this? www.samanthabell.com.au People use devices that integrate in their lives. Add to their lives People like content that is relevant to them. And log on regularly to see People tend to Converse. Compare. Share. Discuss. Meet. Learn People want to help, take action People promote themselves. People collaborate People want to be involved People want to be rewarded People want to be up to date with what’s going on in their communities.
9. Thank you for your time This presentation was b rought to you by Samantha Bell www.samanthabell.com.au Global trends research enriched by Edward Harran http://edwardharran.posterous.com/ Services: Social Media Strategy Training + Implementation Research + Tailored Content Project Management + Coaching Public Speaking @sambe11