2. 40% of Asia’s best employers said that engagement is the #1 priority as a CEO.
3. 5 Celebration is an integral part ofthe innovative Google culture- On-site entertainment- "Snack Attack" trucks (bringing surprisebreakfasts, desserts- Gourmet finger foods for our weekly TGIFcompany all-hands meeting.
4. 6 Developed during 20% Passion Time
5. 8 The Result
6. 11 Change your lens, change your language change your life
7. Finish Linevs
8. Raise posiGvity... and turn on the learning center of your brain…
9. IQ only predicts 25% of success. 75% is based on: Ability to see stress as a challenge instead of a threat Social support OpGmism OpGmism
10. 1616Best ofthe Best
12. A grateful feeling, emoGon or aPtude in acknowledgment of the life we have.
13. Having fun, being humorous, being experimental in the present moment.
14. Include an element of the Unexpected.
17. Biggest killer of innovaGon... ...a culture that doesn’t support it.
18. 27 Post-itParty
22. The highest form of humoris the ability to laugh at ourselves
23. The health of any organizaGon is in direct proporGon to that organizaGons ability to laugh at themselves.
24. Have you decided youwant it to be fun?1 What are you doing tomake it more fun?2
25. 41 Create fun and a little weirdnessWeekly ParadePlay like a Kid DayAsk Anything Monday(Breakfast with the Boss)
26. $2 if youwant tobrag aboutyour teammate$2 for showingup to work late
27. 61 Hokey Pokey your Success
29. What is the one thing Ican do as your managerto help create yourwork/life balance?
32. + =
33. • Is socially responsible • Seeks and maintains involvement in good causes • Takes care of their employees in good and bad Gmes.
34. The image cannot be displayed. Your computer may not have enough memory to open the image, or the image may have been corrupted. Restart your computer, and then open the ﬁle again. If the red x still appears, you may have to delete the image and then insert it again.