Twitter is one of the most widely used communications vehicles in today’s world. And it’s free (for the most part). Those two reasons alone make it a major asset to nonprofits. But is Twitter even right for your organization? If it is, where do you start? Join us for this webinar where we’ll talk about:
· how to figure out if Twitter is the right social media site for your organization
· the mechanics of setting up an account and the resources needed
· building a twitter culture for your organization
Then, we’ll get into the nitty gritty details and answer these questions:
· I’m supposed to get my message across in 140 characters?!
· Can I use pictures and graphics on Twitter?
· How do I get people to follow me?
· What is proper Twitter etiquette? (how to thank people, the re-tweet, abbreviations, RT, MT)