The rise of mobile and social media has profoundly changed the way nonprofits communicate with their donors and supporters, and although most nonprofits are currently experimenting with mobile and social media, few have a written strategy in place that ensures long-term success. Your nonprofits Return on Investment (ROI) from using mobile and social media is directly related to whether your nonprofit has a clear understanding of multi-channel communications and integrated marketing. Thus, this presentation will demonstrate how nonprofits can implement a successful mobile and social strategy in ten steps. Topics include how much time mobile and social media require, how to track success, and how much financial resources are required to be successful.
In addition, attendees of this session will:
• Learn how to write a mobile and social media strategy.
• Gain knowledge of current best practices for website, blog, and e-newsletter design.
• Discuss new best practices for online fundraising on mobile and social media.
• Learn the importance of creating a content strategy.
• Be presented with a system to track and report their mobile and social media success.