Be the first to like this
There's a bottom-up revolution well under way in social media. It affects all aspects of our work, our business, our culture, and even our brains. This revolution is not just about tweets and Facebook likes, it’s about approaching your web efforts with more dimensions.
It's more than the digital media and widgets – it’s about touching hearts, creating community, telling stories, and building connections using the power of social media. This webinar will give an overview of the bottom up revolution and detail how to build a powerful bottom up platform. During the webinar you will learn:
• What it means to take a bottom-up approach to social media?
• How to sell bottom up, social media strategies to "old school" higher ups?
• What’s involved in building a "platform" that s central to any web strategy.
• How can you use the web and social media to generate more impact?
• What you can do to integrate non-digital marketing efforts with social media?