AN INTERIOR THAT COST LESS, YET TELLS A STORY, IS FAR BETTER THAN A COSTLY SPACE WITHOUT MEANING.
1. RESIDENTIAL HEALTHCARE CORPORATE HOSPITALITYEst. 1988American Society of Interior DesignersFlorida State Board of Architecture & Interior Design ID4931National Council for Interior Design Qualification 019105
2. Contents• Introduction• About Sara• Experience & Clients• History of Sara’s Design Experience• Testimonials / Healthcare / Corporate• Residential Before & After• Design process & inspiration• Interior Space Planning• How can we transform your space?
3. ENLIGHTENMENT through DESIGNENLIGHTENMENT through DESIGNLight Empowersa Room.“ENLIGHTENMENT” through DESIGNThe creative process ofworking with color, light,form and texture providespositive energy, physicaland psychological comfort.Process-oriented and notproduct driven.Inspired by our clients.Flexible.Focused on design integrity.Creating Balance BetweenLuxury  Simplicity.Luxury is nobleand is the choice ofquality over quantity.Luxury is not decadent.SimplicityisRefinement.Purpose:To seek first to understandyour style, and thenharmoniously bring togetherall the elements of design.
4. “To be happy at home is the ultimate result of all ambition.” SAMUEL JOHNSON 1709-1784Sara Blitch Fattori beganpracticing interior design in1979 and started hercompany with a studio andfine art gallery in Via Mizner,Palm Beach, Florida.A stroll around the park beforeSunday school, Sara spent herchildhood inspired by the richdiverse architecture thatSavannah, Georgia has tooffer.As design professionals weare socially conscious andconsider our clients needsfor sustainability anduniversal design.We collaborate withArchitects, Builders, Realtorsand other TradeProfessionals.ASID / NCIDQBoard of Architectureand Interior Design ID4931
5. Healthcare:Coastal Pain ManagementNix Mann AIA now owned by Perkins & WillSaint Joseph’s, South Georgia &Piedmont Medicare HospitalsCorporate Interior Design:Cline DevelopmentStevens & Wilkinson Architecture & Engineering;project - Coca Cola HQ in Atlanta, GACorporate Furniture ProcurementKnoll & Steelcase Dealerships;Burger King Corporation, Citi Bank – Miami, FLKelley Drye & Warren, Holland and KnightCatholic Diocese of Palm BeachYacht Interiors:Little Harbor Yachts, Broward Marine YachtsCorporate Art:Ritz Carlton Hotels, Boca Raton ResortCogen Technologies @ Penzoil Tower Houston, TXHimmont & Sensormatic CorporationBarnett Banks, Palm Beach NationalResidential Architectural Design,New Construction & Renovations:Florida: Abacoa, Saint Augustine, Biscayne Bay,Loxahatchee River, Palm Beach, Lost Tree,PGA National, Steeplechase, Ballen Isles,Admirals Cove, Singer Island, Captain’s Key,Grand Rapids & Charlevoix, MIAtlanta & Saint Simons Island, GAConceptual Design Development:Molter & Co; Turks & Caicos ResortResidential Renovations for Resale:Homes for Merrill LynchRelocation ServicesInternational Hotels & Hospitality;Design & Art SelectionHyatt Regency Resort & Spa, Dead Sea, IsraelIL Trullo Restaurante’Hyatt Regency CairoGrand Hyatt Shanghai – Art selection“GRANDEUR…CONSIST IN FORM, NOT IN SIZE” CHARLES KINGLEY 1819-1875
6. 1975 to 1985YACHT INTERIOR DESIGN:Apprenticeship with GertrudeDenison of Broward Marine, one ofthe first Major Yacht Builders in theUnited States.KENDALL SCHOOL OF DESIGN:Art, architecture, furniture & interiorsGE LIGHTING INSTITUTE:Study of lighting at historical NelaPark.PHILLIPS AND FRYKHOLMApprenticeship with Herman Millergraphic artist and Phillips InteriorDesignUNIVERSITY OF FLORIDACOLLEGE OF ARCHITECTURE:Bachelor of DesignDesign Intelligence Award: “BestArchitecture Design School”RESIDENTIAL DESIGN:Working with builders exteriorinterior design concepts, spaceplanning & decorationSaint Augustine Beach Housedesigned by Sara FattoriBroward YachtJoe Schwartz, former CEO ofHerman Miller, introduces Sarato Steve & Nancy Frkholm andRay EamesEames Soft Pad ChairHerman MiillerNela Park Lighting InstituteFrykholm Herman Miller PicnicPosterSara designs yacht interiors using the ChinaSeas Batik collection, Quadrille Fabrics, designcustom rugs, Edward Fields / Taiping Carpets.Medical LibraryIT IS A PROVEN STATISTIC THAT A CHAIR ENGINEERED TOSUPPORT THE HUMAN SPINE WILL INCREASE PRODUCTIVITY. HERMAN MILLER, INC.
7. .1985 to 1995INTERIOR DESIGN: Healthcare /Corporate / ResidentialSTUDY OF DESIGN: France, Spain,Portugal and Italy.SARA DENISON ART GALLERY:Owned and operated fine art gallery inthe Via Mizner Courtyard, Palm Beach.JUNIOR LEAGUE OF THE PALMBEACHES: (member since 1991)Community Service, Illustration &Design of cookbook. www.jlpb.orgINTERIOR DESIGN AND ARTCONSULTING: Hospitality / Corporate /Residential1995 to PresentSARA FATTORI INTERIOR DESIGN &FINE ART CONSULTANT: Jupiter,FloridaJose’ Marie Cundin Oil paintingSara Denison Gallery19thcentury Italian oil with handcarved Whistler frame, one of theart collection selected andcommissioned framed, by SaraFattori for the Ritz Carlton Hotels.Oil painting by Dalva Duarte’Watercolor by Sara FattoriFor the Junior League ofthe Palm BeachesResidentialArchitectureby Sara FattoriOUR SURROUNDINGS CAN PROFOUNDLY AFFECT OUR MOOD.
8. Broward MarineYacht Interiors / Designw/Gertrude DenisonLittle Harbor YachtInterior Renovations“AN INTERIOR IS THE NATURAL PROJECTION OF THE SOUL.” COCO CHANELyacht interiors
9. Modern and 19thcentury art selected, purchased,framed for private collectors and corporations.AN INTERIOR THAT COST LESS, YET TELLS A STORY,IS FAR BETTER THAN A COSTLY SPACE WITHOUT MEANING.
10. healthcareTherapeuticseating, colors, art,lighting and soundwill aide in healing,comfort and a senseof tranquility.A HAPPY PATIENT OR CLIENT IS;ONE THAT IS PHYSICALLY COMFORTABLE AND VISUALLY DELIGHTED.
11. breakfast areabeforeafter
12. living areabeforeafter
13. guest bathbeforeafter
14. family roombeforeafter
15. breakfast areabeforeafter
18. master bedroombeforeafter
19. master bathbeforeafter
20. cabana bathbeforeafter
21. living area renovation“IT IS FAR MORE DIFFICULT TO BE SIMPLE THAN TO BE COMPLICATED.”JOHN RUSKIN 1819-1900
22. kitchen renovation
23. Saint Augustine beach home – conceptual design by Sara FattoriOur design processincorporatessustainable materials,energy conservation andindoor air quality
24. furniture layouts & finish selections by Sara Fattori
25. “OUT OF CLUTTER FIND SIMPLICITY ” ALBERT EINSTIEN
26. “HAVE NOTHING IN YOUR HOMES THAT YOU DO NOT KNOWTO BE USEFUL AND BELIEVE TO BE BEAUTIFUL.” WILLIAM MORRIS“Myakka River”by Jean Blackburn
27. interior architecture designed by Sara Fattoribuilding designbeforeafter
29. Unlock the potential of your space and enjoy visual pleasure,comfort and a sense of well being with a fresh look, created ingood taste, while enhancing your personal style!We offer a little or a lot of creative help, knowledge & sources.Design by the Day, the Hour or the Project.Fees are arranged individually.paint colors, custom pillows, art or new framingwindow treatment: plantation shutters, drapery, woven grass / bamboo shades…rearrangementfurniture sources – only available to design professionalreupholster your existing furnishingsnew or updated lightingnew floor plans, millworkvisit “trade only” Design Centers and Contract Furniture Showrooms.
30. ASID - Professional Interior Designer requirements:Bachelor of Design and two or more years of experience under a licensed architect or interior designer, professionalrecommendations to be eligible for the National Counsel of Interior Design Qualification Exam. Upon passing theexam, additional professional recommendations are required for a Florida State Board of Architecture & InteriorDesign license. Continuous education in all the related arts, sustainable practices, health, safety and productperformance. Members of the American Society of Interior Designers abide by the Society’s Code of Ethics andProfessional Conduct.Interior Decorator requirements:Purchase a decorators license at the courthouse. $75.00.Sara Fattori, asidAmerican Society of Interior DesignersFlorida State Board of Architecture & Interior Design ID4931P 561 379 6918 email@example.comWhy hire aprofessional?
31. Get InspiredConsider the advantage of an ASID Professional Interior Designer.Gain access and knowledge to “trade only” sources & pricing.Benefit from design skills related to architecture, construction and materials tomaximum your budget, save you precious time and provide energy, safety, andcomfort while enabling your style to be reflected with superb taste.SARA FATTORI, ASID561 379 6918 firstname.lastname@example.org