- 1,187 views
Executive Buy-in and Key Tactics for Social Media Success ...
Executive Buy-in and Key Tactics for Social Media Success
You know that social media marketing should be an integral part of your marketing strategy. But leaping over that first hurdle of getting executive buy-off can be a stretch. This presentation is for them — and you. We’ll give you the facts you need to overcome executives concerns about integrating social media and the six steps you can take to harness the power of social media to engage your customers, build customer loyalty and reap profits. This presentation is loaded with everything you need to:
!. Secure executive buy-in by showing how social media can address real business issues and achieve business objectives
2. Understand what works and what doesn’t
3. Initiate the six steps to plan and implement a successful social media strategy
Why is Social Media Important?
• Social media is here to stay. If you don’t have a strategy, it’s more than likely your competitors will have, or are planning to.
• A good strategy will, at its core, allow you to garner insight into what customers really think about your organization. It allows you to monitor and protect your reputation.
• For the costs that are involved, it’s a great “soft” marketing and communication channel. Although it’s well worth remembering that measuring any ROI against social media can be extremely difficult.
• Boosting overall online activity. Social media will help your SEO and drive visitors to your site.
• It helps your organization speak and listen. Ever tried to make people aware of something while nobody listened? Social media can help you be heard. Equally, it allows otherwise-unheard customers to strike up a two-way conversation with you.
• It makes your organization become transparent, which is a very important element in current business practice, especially online.
• It’s an educational experience. You will be able to learn from customers: what they want, where they are, etc. Equally, customers can quickly learn from you: services, products, locations, etc.
• Relationships will be built and maintained between you and your customers.
• It helps you fish where the fish are. The Internet is becoming increasingly fragmented and distributed. Social media can help you find the correct audience or customers and engage with them, instead of wasting resources in the wrong areas.
More Tips, Best Practices and Social Media Marketing Resources:
FREE Evaluation of Your Social Media: http://www.customerinsightgroup.com/do-you-make-social-media-grade
Social Media Blog: http://www.customerinsightgroup.com/marketinglibrary/
Social Media Infographics: http://www.customerinsightgroup.com/infographs
Social Media Workshops: http://www.customerinsightgroup.com/custom-social-media-workshops
- Total Views
- Views on SlideShare
- Embed Views