Be the first to like this
Since its launch in March of 2010, Pinterest has shown explosive growth and there are no signs of it slowing down. Here’s some stats that retailer’s should know about Pinterest.
- Pinterest generates 4x more revenue (per click) than Twitter.
- Pins are said to drive 2 site visits and 6 page views, on average, while generating more than 10 repins.
- 47% of U.S. online consumers have made a purchase based on recommendations from Pinterest.
- Pinterest generates 27% more revenue (per click) than Facebook.
- Over 80% of pins are repined.
- Call-to-Action pin descriptions see an 80% increase in engagement.
- Pinterest accounts for 25% of all retail referral traffic.
- Conversion rates for Pinterest traffic are 50% higher than conversion rates from other traffic.
- Pinterest referrals spend 70% more than visitors from non-social channels including search.
Customer Insight Group is the leading social media marketing agency in Colorado and we invite you to take advantage of these additional resources:
Visit our Marketing Library and keep up to date on trends, best practices, tools, platforms, companies and personalities that are revolutionizing the way companies connect with their customers and prospects. Click here to read our blog: http://www.customerinsightgroup.com/marketinglibrary/
"Want to educate management on how and why social media? Schedule a social media workshop today. Click here for information: