Learn how successful companies are using social media to build relationships with customers and how social media initiatives can help set you apart from your competition. In addition, you will learn how to define your social media strategy and create a plan for communicating and engaging with customers. Finally, you will learn how to quantify key performance indicators and define what social media success truly looks like for their individual business goals.
Here are five ways Customer Insight Group can help you use social media as part of your overall marketing strategy:
• Listen and Learn: We help you to monitor what consumers are saying about your organization, your products, or programs and you can use the information to support your marketing goals. We help you test different social media tactics and learn what works.
• Build Relationships and Brand Awareness: You can interact with key audiences in order to build awareness for your brand. By increasing your visibility in the right areas and trying to stick in the minds of others through active interaction on many different levels, your company can strengthen relationships and brand awareness.
• Improve Reputation: You also improve your organization's reputation as an expert by being consistently involved in discussions on topics or aggregating information that is important to the customers you serve.
• Content Generation and Awareness: You can encourage customers to create content about your organization and share it with others and encouraging fans to talk about you and recommend you to others (word of mouth).
• Increased Relevant Visitor Traffic: You can use social media tactics to drive traffic to your organization's website. As customers learn more about your organization and the products you offer, they will want to visit your site and potentially make purchases.
More Tips, Best Practices and Social Media Marketing Resources:
FREE Evaluation of Your Social Media: http://www.customerinsightgroup.com/do-you-make-social-media-grade
Social Media Blog: http://www.customerinsightgroup.com/marketinglibrary/
Social Media Infographics: http://www.customerinsightgroup.com/infographs
Social Media Workshops: http://www.customerinsightgroup.com/custom-social-media-workshops