2. What is B2B Camp?A user organized gathering thatfocuses on B2B marketing strategies.Everyone plays a role as participationsupplements learning.
3. But ﬁrst, let’s recap the past B2BCamps and our expectations for July.We hope to see you on July 20,2013 in Atlanta.
4. A Brief HistoryLaunched in February2012 in AtlantaParticipants: 80Boston, Fall 2012Participants: 90Washington DC,January 2013Participants: >100Atlanta, January2013Participants: 220Atlanta, July2013Participants: ?As you can tell we’ve seen amazing growth over the pastyear and a half, and expect this Summer’s meet up to be thebiggest yet!
5. Past HighlightsPast conferences have included amazing speakers DavidCummings, Mike Bosworth, Adam Needles, and MarcusSheridan among many others. Sharing is key, and we wantyour voice to be heard.
6. Tweet Testimonials
7. Tweet TestimonialsThere’s been a greatresponse in the B2Bcommunity, constantlyspurring the Camp’sgrowth. We’d love foryou to get involved.
8. TopicsInside SalesSales IntelligenceMarketing automationContent marketing[Video, social media, graphics]Data Analytics
9. Call to SpeakersWe want you to submit an idea andcompete for a spot on the B2B Campstage. Apply here for you chance tospeak!
10. How do I get involved?Sign up and arrive ready to shareand learn. Expect a huge variety ofknowledgable participants. Think B2BCamp is right for you? Check this outfor more.
11. SponsorsWe’d like to extend a thank you to everyone whohas helped in the past and to those who continue togive their support to B2B Camp.
12. Sincerely, Salesloft.Share this on orWant to sign up? Wehope so! Register herefor July’s session.