1. Social Media Management <br /> provided by<br />
2. Why Engage in <br />Social Media ?<br />
3. Why Engage in Social Media?<br />Wondering what all the hype is about? Think social media is just a fad? Think again. Your current customers and potential customers are searching for you online and talking about you. You can’t afford to ignore it any more.<br />Engaging in the Social Media Explosion is vital to reinforcing your brand, guiding purchasing decisions, cultivating brand loyalty and interacting in an immediate and organic way with current and potential customers.<br />This creates the most powerful form of advertising:<br />Word-of-Mouth aka Advocacy<br />
4. Marketing 101<br />Go where your customers are.<br />“Despite the almost unlimited nature of what you can do on the web, 40 percent of U.S. online time is spent on just three activities – social networking, playing games and emailing leaving a whole lot of other sectors fighting for a declining share of the online pie,” said Nielsen analyst Dave Martin.<br />Source: Nielsen NetView – June 2009-June 2010*Other refers to 74 remaining online categories visited from PC/laptops**NetView’s Videos/Movies category refers to time spent on video-specific (e.g., YouTube, Bing Videos, Hulu) and movie-related websites (e.g., IMDB, MSN Movies and Netflix) only. It is not a measure of video streaming or inclusive of video streaming on non-video-specific or movie-specific websites (e.g., streamed video on sports or news sites).<br />
5. Top 10 Sectors by Share of U.S. Internet Time<br />
6. When It Comes To Purchase Decisions, <br />Consumers Trust Each Other First<br />Recommendations from Friends<br />Consumer Opinions Posted Online<br />Brand Websites<br />Consumers form their opinions about your business BEFORE engaging with you or making a purchase decision.<br />Realize:<br />Social Media Delivers ROI<br />“People want to work with people they know, like and trust and social media provides the opportunity to build relationships in the most effective way possible. The ROI on your time investment is rich. Posts…produce traffic and engagement from prospects.”<br />Michael Gass, Fuel Lines business blog (September 2010)<br />Krista Neher<br />CEO Bootcamp Digital<br />
7. Objectives of Social Media Management? <br />Our Job is 1, 2 and 3.<br />
8. Why Bonneville Media?<br />
9. The Social Media Brain Trust<br />Our fully-staffed digital department is committed to providing Bonneville clients cost-efficient solutions. From Fifth Third Bank and Cincinnati Bell to Appearance Plus Cleaners, our team provides a broad range of impactful digital programs.<br />
10. Strategy<br />
11. Remember:<br /><ul><li>The conversation about your product or service happens with or without you
12. The conversation is happening on Facebook, Twitter, You Tube, LinkedIn, etc.
13. If you don’t actively engage in the conversation WHERE it is happening, you have no way to guide the conversation or create an advocate for your business.</li></li></ul><li>Social Media Strategy<br />Bonneville Media provides a comprehensive social media strategy and implementation to keep you competitive in your business category.<br />Development. Bonneville Media’s team of digital experts will craft a custom social media plan for your company. This will include creating a branded Facebook Fan page, Twitter or LinkedIn accounts and developing relevant social media content for your business. We help you take advantage of the viral growth, mobility and other benefits social media presence offers.<br />Monitor and Maintain. Social media maintenance is time consuming. Our experts understand this and offer the perfect balance of commercial messages and engaging conversational content that will increase your follower base and drive traffic. We’ll also respond to your follower’s posts and comments so they know they are being heard.<br />Community Engagement. We’ll analyze your target audience and create promotions for your Facebook page. We’ll offer relevant information about your brand, contests, promotions, discussions, polls, quizzes, photos, video, event information and more.<br />Invaluable Feedback and Analytics. Our management services provide you immediate feedback from users via their posts, comments and poll results. We’ll provide a monthly report with the number of posts on your page, increases in fans, comments, impressions and important page statistics.<br />Proven Track Record. Our digital team has worked with leading Tri-State brands to establish and cultivate a social media presence. We’ve quadrupled client fan bases, by incorporating our proven proprietary methods to drive results.<br />Partnership. We’ll meet with you to determine the goals important to you. You’ll approve a customized social media plan and we’ll do the rest. One benefit of social media is that results are readily apparent. You’ll see the day-to-day progress of our efforts. Best of all? You’ll retain authority and ownership of all accounts.<br />
14. Social media ad campaigns engage current customers and attract new users to your business or service. We’ll partner with you to grow your social media base on widely popular social networks including Facebook, Twitter and other sites. Plus, your business will take advantage of our social media networks comprising of more than 65,000 followers and engage a local audience.<br />Status Update<br />Q102, B-105, Rewind 94.9<br /> and cincysavers.com<br />
16. Social Media Clients<br />Phyllis at the Madison<br />Brighton Center<br />
17. What’s Not To Like?<br />Bonneville Media’s digital team offers considerable expertise. We’ve helped clients increase their social media presence and boast one of the largest social media audiences in the Tri-State.<br />The benefits of social media are indisputable. Give your brand every advantage. Let our social media experts maximize your presence and return on investment.<br />Bonneville Social Media Management will:<br /><ul><li>Leverage the power of Bonneville’s social media and listening audiences.
18. Use social media to engage in the conversations and deliver your brand messages and offers.
19. Engage your customers and potential customers with immediate, organic, and compelling messages.
20. Protect your brand reputation in conversations, post regular updates and implement promotions to garner more fans and followers for your business.
21. Generate monthly analytic reports so you can monitor your campaign’s success.</li></ul>Social media is deceptively time-consuming. Let our team allow you to focus on your core business.<br />Social Media Management Investment<br />Monthly Investment: $3,000 net<br />Minimum One Year Commitment<br />X_______________________________________<br />