1. • Can you identify a time /place or experience today in which you felt power?• Any powerful epiphanies about your characters or scripts?• Did you explore the creation of a new story?
2. YANG YIN • Activating • Responding • Rising (High) • Falling (Low) • Elements: Air and Fire • Elements: Earth and • Assertive, direct, Water penetrating • Receptive, indirect, • Solar enclosing • Courageous, bold, fierce, • Lunar passionate, proud • Yielding, vulnerable, • Archetypes: Warrior, nurturing, humble Leader, Adventurer, • Archetypes: Maiden, King/Queen Mother, Servant Yang Spectrum: Yin Spectrum:Assertive <-> Aggressive Passive <-> Receptive
3. TEACHINGS Equanimity/Balance Seeding Power in the Opposite Extremes become their Opposite Integration of opposites=wholeness
4. How would you describethe one in the dominant role? What are some ways inwhich the dominant one haspower?
5. • How would you describe the one in the submissive role?• What are some ways in which the submissive one has power?
6. With conscious expression, dominance and submission are equally powerful
7. Introduce yourselves Discuss:(1) In what ways do you find pleasure in expressing dominance in your life?(2) In what ways do you find pleasure in expressing submission in you life?(3) What dominant or submissive energies do you express in daily life that you could give expression to in your sexual or fantasy life?
8. Express a lesser known part of the self Projection onto partner: Recognizing and reclaiming personal power
9. EXPRESS A LESSER KNOWN PART OF THE SELF
10. POWER PROJECTION: RECOGNIZING ANDRECLAIMING DISOWNED ASPECTS OF SELF
11. Bondage and DisciplineDomination and Submission Sadomasochism
12. Introduce yourselves Discuss: 1. What are your projections of power? 2. What would be possible if you reclaimed this power in your sexuality?
13. • Working with sexual characters and gatekeepers• Postures of Power• Yin/ Yang• Dominance and Submission• Claiming Personal Power• Projection of Power• Possibilities of Power
14. Awareness Working with Sexual Characters Dominant and Submissive Unclaimed Power Projection of Power Choice Conscious Expression Playful Expression Action Have the Naysayer work for you Integrate with the opposition
15. Journaling: Interview one of your Naysayers or Gatekeepers. Questions to ask: What do you call yourself? How do you help me? What do you need from me? What else do you want me to know about you? Are you willing to take a vacation? If so, where is a comfortable place for you to be, while other parts of me are being sexual? Is there a creative way for you to come on board with my sexual expression? Integrate with the Opposition Play out the opposite role from the one you are accustomed to playing. You can do this with a partner or receive a guided self-pleasuring exercise. Please email Rebecca at firstname.lastname@example.org for the exercise.
16. Is Power a Dirty Word?Part I http://www.soulvisionconsulting.com/blog/is-power-a-dirty- word/Is Power a Dirty Word? Part II http://www.soulvisionconsulting.com/blog/is-power-a-dirty- word-part-ii/Fifty Shades of Grey, by E. L. JamesOnline list of BDSM resources: http://www.crsh.com/bdsm_resources/
17. REBECCA CHAPLIN, MA SAJIT GREENE, MASomatic Sexologist and Gerontologist Relationship Coach and AstrologerRebecca has an MA in Gerontology from Sajit worked for 20+ years as a body- centered psychotherapist, with a Naropa University and is certified as a focus on sexuality, creativity, and Sexological Bodyworker, by the spirituality. She now offers Advanced Institute for Human coaching services for individuals and Sexuality. Rebecca is also a Reiki couples who are seeking Master and Cranial Sacral empowerment, deeper intimacy, and therapist. “It is my great passion to spiritual growth. Using insights from facilitate awakening to our inherent astrology, Sajit helps each client excellence through these illuminate their unique soul journey. modalities.” Rebecca lives and works Her coaching process includes in Asheville, NC and offers educational working with inner characters, programs internationally. through Voice Dialogue Process. She also uses “The Work” of Byron Katie, body-awareness practices, www.interbeing.me and expressive arts. www.Sajit.net