1. Attitude is Everything Change Your Attitude... And You Change Your Life!
2. A Winning Attitude
3. Attitude is the way you communicate your mood to others. It is the way you look at things. Your feelings, desires, fears, convictions, state of readiness, external environment, all combines to form Your Attitude. 85% of interpersonal problems are caused due to negative or biased attitude. ATTITUDE
4. Attitude is more important than facts Attitude is more important than the past, education, money, circumstances, failures, successes, what other people think or say or do. It is more important than appearance, giftedness or skill. It will make or break a company - a home. We cannot change our past - we cannot change the fact… We cannot change the inevitable. .. The only thing we can do is play on the one strength we have, and that is… our Attitude Life is 10% of what happens to us and 90% of how we react to it…
5. A SMALL TRUTH TO MAKE LIFE 100%
6. If A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z is equal to 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
7. Hard work H+A+R+D+W+O+R+K 8+1+18+4+23+15+18+11 = 98% Knowledge K+N+O+W+L+E+D+G+E 11+14+15+23+12+5+4+7+5 = 96%
8. Love L+O+V+E 12+15+22+5 = 54% Luck L+U+C+K 12+21+3+11 = 47% (don't most of us think this is the most important???)
9. Then what makes 100%? Is it Money ? ... NO!!!!! [M+O+N+E+Y = 13+15+14+5+25 = 72%] Leadership ? ... NO!!!! [L+E+A+D+E+R+S+H+I+P = 12+5+1+4+5+18+19+9+16 = 89% ]
10. ATTITUDE A+T+T+I+T+U+D+E 1+20+20+9+20+21+4+5 = 100% It is OUR ATTITUDE towards Life and Work that makes OUR Life 100%
11. Every problem has a solution, only if we perhaps change our attitude. To go to the top, to that 100%, what we really need to go further...a bit more...
12. Positive A++itude When you think positively about yourself, you work harder at what you want to do - and give up less easily. You make a better impression on others, which encourages them to help you. When you think more positively about your colleagues, employees, spouse and children, you build stronger and more productive relationships - leading to greater success at work and at home.
13. Positive A++itude
14. Positive Attitude – Key to Success <ul><li>No Matter what Attitude we adopt, the flow of life </li></ul><ul><li>continues but in the moment we do have choice </li></ul><ul><li>about the direction in which we lean. </li></ul><ul><li>When we resist the flow, life becomes more difficult. </li></ul><ul><li>“ Positive Attitude Means Leaning In The Direction In Which Life Is Flowing” </li></ul>
15. Building Positive Attitude <ul><li>Look for goodness in people </li></ul><ul><li>Build a positive Self Esteem </li></ul><ul><li>Avoid Negative Influences </li></ul><ul><li>Work on Continuous Self Development </li></ul>
16. Dynamics of Positive Attitude
17. Dynamics of Negative Attitude
18. Your Attitude Determines Your Altitude
19. “ A young lady was waiting her flight in the boarding room of a big airport.
20. As she would wait for many hours, she decided to buy a book to spend her time. She also bought a packet of cookies.
21. She sat down on a airmchair, in the VIP room of the airport, to rest and read in peace.
22. Beside the airmchair there was the packet of cookies, a man sat down, opened his magazine and started reading.
23. When she cought the first cookie, the man cought one also. She felt herself infuriate but didn’t say anything. She just thought: “ What a nerve! If I was in the mood I would punch his eye not to forget this daring!”
24. To each cokkie she cought, the man cought one either. That was letting her infuriated but she couldn’t react.
25. When remained only one cookie, she thought: “ah... What this abused man will do now?” Then, the man, divided the last cookie in the middle, giving her the half.
26. Ah! That was too much! She was too much angry! Then, she caught her book, caught her things and headed to the boarding place.
27. When she sat down in an armchair, inside the plane, she looked into her purse to catch her eyeglasses, and, to her surprise, her packet of cookies was there, untouched, closed!
28. She felt so much ashamed!! She realized that she was the wrong one... She had forgotten that her cookies were kept into her purse.
29. The man divided his cookies with her, wihtout feeling infuriated, nervous or mad...
30. ...while she was been very mad, thinking that he was dividing her cookies with him. but there was no more time to explain herself... Nor to apologizes!”
31. There are 4 things that u can’t recover...
32. The stone... ...after shot!
33. The word... ... ...after pronounced!
34. The occasion... ... after lost!
35. The time... ...after gone!
36. THE FOUR CANDLES
37. THE FOUR CANDLES BURN SLOWLY.
38. THE AMBIANCE WAS SO SOFT YOU COULD HEAR THEM TALKING.
39. THE FIRST ONE SAID: ” I AM PEACE ! HOWEVER, NOBODY CAN KEEP ME LIT . I BELIEVE I WILL GO OUT.&quot; It’s flame rapidly diminishes and goes out completely.
40. THE SECOND ONE SAYS: ” I AM FAITH ! MOST OF ALL, I AM NO LONGER INDISPENSABLE , SO IT DOESN’T MAKE ANY SENSE THAT I STAY LIT ANY LONGER .&quot; When it finished talking, a breeze softly blew on it putting it out.
41. SADLY, THE THIRD CANDLE SPOKE IN ITS TURN: ” I AM LOVE ! I HAVEN’T GOT THE STRENGTH TO STAY LIT. PEOPLE PUT ME ASIDE AND DON’T UNDERSTAND MY IMPORTANCE. THEY EVEN FORGET TO LOVE THOSE WHO ARE NEAREST TO THEM .&quot; And waiting no longer it goes out.
42. SUDDENLY... A CHILD ENTERS THE ROOM AND SEES THREE CANDLES NOT BURNING. ” WHY ARE YOU NOT BURNING? YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO STAY LIT TILL THE END.&quot; Saying this, the child begins to cry.
43. THEN THE FOURTH CANDLE SAID: ” DON’T BE AFRAID, WHILE I AM STILL BURNING WE CAN RE-LIGHT THE OTHER CANDLES, I AM HOPE !&quot;
44. WITH SHINING EYES, THE CHILD TOOK THE CANDLE OF HOPE AND LIT THE OTHER CANDLES.
45. The flame of Hope should never go out from your life
46. … and that each of us can maintain Hope, Faith, Peace and Love !!!! POSITIVE ATTITUDE
47. Have a nice day... PEACE FAITH LOVE HOPE
48. Attitude Motivation <ul><li>Believe in yourself! </li></ul><ul><li>Too tired to do anything? </li></ul>Attitude motivation is about how people think and feel. &quot;It is their self-confidence, their belief in themselves, their attitude to life – be positive or negative. It is how they feel about the future and how they react to the past.&quot;
49. If you want and if you can’t - you haven’t tried.
50. If it is to be … it is up to me.
51. ATTITUDE Is a little thing that makes a BIG difference.
52. ATTITUDE Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see the shadows.
53. ATTITUDE Attack every problem with enthusiasm… as if your survival depended upon it.
54. ATTITUDE Attitudes are contagious… Is yours worth catching ?