1 2 3
THREE P’s OF SPONSORSHIP
TO WORK WITH SPONSORS
IN THE DIGITALAGE
A BRIEF101 COURSE:
BE SMART ABOUTWHATYOU ARE OFFERING YOUR SPONSOR
• Know your business
• Use Videos to show off your brand
• Learnabout potential sponsors’ businesses
• Research them onlinebefore you go
• Offer relevant creativepartnershipoptions
FIND THINGS YOU CANDO TOSUPPORT YOURPOTENTIALSPONSOR’SBUSINESS
• Can you use their product/service at your event?
• Social media giveaways
• Can you recommendtheir product/serviceto
• Can you volunteer orsend volunteers totheir organization?
MAKE IT EASY FORYOUR SPONSORS TO LOVE YOU
• Make yoursponsorship packages clear, concise &available online
• Organize yourinvoices
• Allow sponsors to pay online- a digital age bonus!
• Add a sponsor’s logo to your website DURING a sponsor meeting
“Peoplewill find a wayto workwith
people they like.”
• Splash page (opening page)
• Certain App Functions—for example an interactive
map could be sponsored by Garmin, food court info
by a grocery store etc.
• Banner Ads within the app
A word of
Don’t oversaturate your space.
DON’T BE AFRAID OF FREE
We can’t give away the profits!
Maybe you can’t affordNOT to.
Making sponsorsfeel special will goa long way. Most digital marketing
doesn’tcost youanything but time & effort.
• OFFEROnesocial media post, plan to
givetwo –It’s FREE.
• GIVE unpurchasedsponsorship
benefits toan existing sponsor
• SHARE yoursponsors’postson your
Facebook wall—quickly becoming the
bestway to gain exposureon
Facebook, and businesseswill
CLICKS PER SPONSOR LOGO
PER FACEBOOK POST
Send thesestatstoa sponsorafteryou postabout them!
• You can now view analytics from your twitter
• Go to http://analytics.twitter.com/
• It’s going to say “Advertise on Twitter” (Since
you’re smart, you will know it’s more than that