Be the first to like this
The City & Guilds Level 3 Diploma in ICT Systems & Principles for IT Professionals (Level 3) will help you to advance your ICT and networking skills and give you a nationally recognised qualifi cation to prove it. We will provide you with all the training material and resources that you will need as well as tutors to guide you through the whole course.
What does the qualifi cation cover?
• How to Plan & Design an ICT Systems Infrastructure
• Server, Desktop & Network Set-up & Confi guration
• Customer Support, Presentation and supervisory skills
• Implementation of Complex ICT Systems Infrastructure
• Microsoft & Windows Programmes & Systems & CompTIA Network+
Who would benefi t from this qualification?
People who have successfully completed this course have gone on to jobs such as:
• Junior IT Technician
• 1st/2nd Line Support
How would you cover the cost?
Government funding is available depending on eligibility. If taken as part of an Apprenticeship or you are aged 19-24 and in the NEET category you may be entitled funding. For learners over 24+ years, you are eligible to take up a 24+ Advanced Learning Loan*.
Why choose Pathway Group?
At Pathway Group we are committed to helping people further their education, qualifi cations and career prospects. We are committed to helping you and our professionally trained staff will be there to guide you through the whole process.
What we will do:
• Manage the whole training process.
• Offer feedback & advice at anytime during your training.
• Provide you with the training you need to gain recognised qualifications.
• Give you all the resources and materials that you need to complete your studies with us.
For more information about this qualifi cations or others we offer contact us on 0800 955 0870 or 0121 707 0550, email: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.pathwaygroup.co.uk