Be the first to like this
The Level 2 Certificate: Contact Centre Operations (QCF) training Work Club course has been developed to give learners the opportunity to:
• Engage in learning which is relevant to them and provide opportunities to develop a range of skills and techniques, personal skills and attributes essential for successful performance in working life.
• Gain the knowledge, understanding and skills that learners need to work effectively in a
Contact Centre environment.
• Achieve a nationally recognised and vocationally related qualification at Level 2.
• Progress to employment in a particular vocational sector.
• Progress to related general and/or vocational qualifi cations.
The course is ideal for anyone who currently works, or is interested in working in a call centre or telephone-based customer service environment.
The benefits of this course are:
• Gain a nationally-recognised qualification at Level 2.
• Further your personal development and develop new skill and understanding.
• Demonstrate a commitment to updating your knowledge in this area.
• Increase professional confidence.
• Support and guidance from a dedicated team of qualified assessors/tutors.
• Receive a set of high quality learner support materials that will be yours to keep and use as a reference material.
• Provide you with a competitive edge when applying for job roles in this exciting sector.
Delivery and Assessment
This qualification is assessed by the submission of a portfolio of evidence which is internally assessed. This five day course is arranged over a two week period, ensuring you have the time to learn at your own pace.
By attending this course you will gain valuable skills and demonstrate to prospective employers that you are committed to working in this expanding sector of the economy.
For more information contact us: 0121 707 0550 or e-mail: email@example.com