Be the first to like this
The Level 2 Certificate: Construction Operations Training gives you a thorough
introduction to a variety of topics essential to working in construction. You will develop an understanding of the construction sector considering health and safety legislation, building methods and construction technology as well as exploring other vocationally-relevant topics and areas.
The course is ideal for anybody who currently works, or is interested in working, in a site-based consturction role for example, site logistics operatives, maintenance operatives, groundworkers and highways maintenance engineers.
The benefits of this course are:
• Gain a nationally-recognised qualification at Level 2.
• Qualify for a CSCS card
• Further your personal development and develop new skill and understanding.
• Demonstrate a commitment to updating your knowledge in this area.
• Increase professional confidence.
• Learn in your own time, at a pace that suits you, while receiving support and guidance from a dedicated team of qualified assessors/tutors
• Receive a set of high quality learner support materials that will be yours to keep and use as a reference material.
• Provide you with a competitive edge when applying for job roles in this exciting sector.
Delivery and Assessment
The 10-day course is delivered over 3 weeks (4 days in weeks 1 & 2, 2 days in week 3). You will also attend an enrolment and induction day prior to starting the course.
You will be provided with quality resources that will give you the knowledge and understanding required to enable you to under-take the end of unit assessments. The learning materials are flexible and can be completed at times convenient to you. You will have the support, advice and guidance of a knowledgeable assessor/tutor throughout the duration of the course.
The programme supports progression on to further qualifi cations such as Apprenticeships and NVQs.
By attending this course you will gain valuable skills and demonstrate to prospective employers that you are committed to working in this expanding sector of the economy. You will also gain a CSCS card which is vital to be able to work on a construction site.
For more information contact us: 0121 707 0550 or e-mail: email@example.com