1. Take It Home: Apply Design Thinking
BY ADITYA SHUKLA
2. Step 1 : Observe and Reflect
A. Going back to the work on previous weeks by me and teams.
 Great insight and a great deal of learning: Retrospect -> adapt.
C. Three takeaways/learnings from the course
◦ 1. Communicate, Communicate, Communicate
◦ 2. Observe but do not assume
◦ 3. Make Process Visible : For yourself and others
3. Step 1 - Observe and Reflect
C. Graphic map/ representation of the design thinking process as experienced
4. Step 2 : A reflection
Design thinking can be applied anywhere (Edu, Work, Home)
In Software Development, the structured process gives me great
creative thing tool.
In S/W product development, I can benefit from this course
In all of our current projects, we now more closely empathize with
the users and try to deliver high quality & innovative S/W products.
This course empowered me/and team to have a process around
creating new innovative and useful products.