The brain is divided into
many different areas and
each of which controls the
different things we do say,
think, feel and see. the
brain is the control centre
for the whole of our
body. It works
automatically day and
night. It keeps working
even when you are fast
1. The human brain is like a powerful
computer that stores our memory and
controls how we as humans think and
2. The brain is the center of the human
nervous system, controlling our thoughts,
movements, memories and decisions.
3. The human brain is over three times as big as
the brain of other mammals that are of similar
4. The brain contains billions of nerve cells that
send and receive information around the body.
5. The human brain is protected by the skull
(cranium), a protective casing made up of 22
bones that are joined together.
6. The brain of an adult human weighs around 3
pounds (1.5 kg). Although it makes up just 2% of
the body's weight, it uses around 20% of its
A particular slide catching your eye?
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.