2. Marico interested in acquiring Paras Pharma: Official<br />Personal care products maker Marico Ltd is also interested in picking up a controlling stake in Ahmedabad-based unlisted firm Paras Pharmaceuticals Ltd.<br />Earlier personal care products firm Emami Ltd told it was in talks to acquire a controlling stake in ParasPharma.<br />This year, Marico had made three global acquisitions<br />
3. Lotto to expand retail reach in India<br />Italian sportswear brand Lotto is working on strengthening its presence in India by expanding retail reach and driving volume growth. <br />In Asia, India currently comes at number three after Japan and China in terms of turnover contribution to Lotto's global sales. <br />Today Lotto has about 45 exclusive stores, which are likely to go up to 200 in the next three years. <br />
4. Buyouts for Wipro Consumer to be product-centric, not region<br />IT major Wipro's FMCG arm Wipro Consumer Care and Lighting (WCCL) plans to focus on getting into more categories rather than entering new geographies as a part of its growth strategy.<br />The company is open for further acquisitions but only if the product suits and fits into Wipro's portfolio.<br />Wipro has been aggressive on inorganic growth.<br />
5. Panasonic India to relaunch Sanyo brand<br />Panasonic India is all set to relaunch Japanese consumer durable brand Sanyo in the country by April next year.<br />Panasonic plans to project Sanyo as a mass market brand in the country. It had bought the Sanyo brand for $9 billion.<br />The consumer durable segment accounts for 65 percent of Panasonic's turnover in India.<br />
6. BSE may take reins at CAMS for Rs650cr <br /><ul><li>The Bombay Stock Exchange plans to buy a controlling stake in investor services company Computer Age Management Services for Rs 650cr.
7. BSE has a net worth of about Rs 1900cr.
8. CAMS has more than half the market share in servicing mutual funds clients.</li>