2. comprises a range of practices used in an organisation to identify, create, represent, distribute and enable adoption of insights and experiences. Knowledge management “ ” Wikipedia
3. the use of emergent social software platforms within companies, or between companies and their partners or customer s. Enterprise 2.0 is “ ” Andrew McAfee
4. Why does this matter to you?
5. Knowledge is power 10 areas of questions
6. 1. Document? Person? Interaction?
7. 2. Hoard? Share?
8. 3. Formal? Informal?
9. 4. Experts? Novices?
10. 5. One? Many?
11. 6. Management? Facilitation?
12. 7. Inside? Outside?
13. 8. Adoption?
14. 9. Metrics? ROI?
15. 10. What next?
16. http://bit.ly/km20 <ul><li>bookmarks, blogs, wikis, papers, reports, … </li></ul><ul><li>try it out </li></ul><ul><li>read what others have shared </li></ul><ul><li>blog what you’re learning </li></ul><ul><li>organize and share useful sites </li></ul><ul><li>experiment </li></ul><ul><li>[email_address] </li></ul>