By the end of this session, you should be able to
present more effectively and engagingly in
a virtual environment.
What else brings you here?
1. Make it real
3. Make space for learning
4. Practice, practice, practice
5. Keep it simple
6. Start strong and end strong
7. Continue the conversation
4. Find it hard to connect with an audience you can't see?
1. Make it real.
Pretend that you're face-to-face.
Energy is important.
Stretch. Smile. Stand, if needed.
Ask coworkers or use a stand-in.
Make it real for people.
Webcams are great.
5. Find it hard to make that connection?
Show of hands
6. Often run out of time?
3. Make space for learning.
7. Dealing with tech or content problems?
4. Practice, practice, practice.
8. Planning your presentation?
5. Keep it simple.
Make your key message clear and memorable.
Use memory devices and simple structures.
Don't rely on transitions, animations, or effects.
Your slides are just visual aids.
You are the star.
9. Losing your momentum and your audience?
6. Start strong and end strong.
10. Want to create even more value?
7. Continue the conversation.