2. WE ARE A STRATEGIC INNOVATION,SOCIAL TECHNOLOGY &EXPERIENCE DESIGN FIRM.TORONTO WASHINGTON DC SHANGHAI
3. WE SPECIALIZE IN TRANSLATINGUNMET HUMAN NEEDS INTO RICHCUSTOMER EXPERIENCES.Since its inception, Idea Couture has helped Fortune 500companies bring user focus to the digital realm and invententirely new experiences.
4. TM B-SCHOOL + D-SCHOOL. SERVICE DESIGNERS INTERACTVE DESIGNERS EXPERIENCE ARCHITECTS BRAND STRATEGISTS DIGITAL STRATEGISTS SOCIAL MEDIA STRATEGISTS ANALYTICS CONSULTANTS TECHNOLOGISTS DEVELOPERS PROJECT MANAGERS ANTHROPOLOGISTS HUMAN FACTORS SPECIALISTS MARKET RESEARCHERS INDUSTRIAL DESIGNERSOur design thinking approach to business and FUTURISTSinnovation strategy requires multi-disciplinarycollaboration to solve complex problems.
5. EMPATHY + ECONOMICS IDEAS INSIGHTS SCENARIOS INTERFACE PRODUCTS PLATFORMS SERVICES SYSTEMS INDUSTRY CUSTOMER NEEDS ECONOMIC VALUE SOCIAL VALUEOur approach to value creation balances theneed for customer empathy and the deliveryeconomics of products and services.
6. EXPLORING INTERSECTIONSWe are living in a new global economywhere it is becoming harder to uncover thenext disruptive idea that can drivecompetitive differentiation and profitability.The interesting ideas today are beingdiscovered at the intersections of worldsthat have never previously been combined.These compelling intersections are wherethe big opportunities of tomorrow lie. © Confidential and Proprietary 2008 Idea Couture Inc.
7. EXECUTIVE BIOS© Confidential and Proprietary 2008 Idea Couture Inc.
8. LEADERSHIP TEAM An authority and expert in strategy and Scott is a creative business artist who brand marketing, Idris operates at the connects big ideas with brands, products intersection of business strategy, and campaigns. A dynamic thinker who experience design and emerging operates at the intersection of business technologies. Idris provides C-level model innovation, social media and service executive and board-level counsel, design, he is responsible for leading a multi- innovation and strategic guidance for disciplinary team to develop innovative multiple industries that often involve leading ideas for Idea Couture’s clients. Scott has growth initiatives and innovation worked for clients including Crate & Barrel, Idris management. Previously he was Senior VP, Scott Better Homes & Gardens, Starbucks, Mootee, Chief Strategist with Blast Radius (a WPP company), where he was responsible for Friedmann, Newell Rubbermaid and Kitchen Aid. Scott has helped uncover business changing CEO global strategy outputs for clients such as EVP ideas for many Fortune 500 clients in Nike, Nintendo, Intrawest, BMW and AOL. industries such as food, health & hospitality, Prior to that he was global head of strategy Innovation from Kraft Foods to Four Seasons. Scott cut with Organic (an OMG company) with & Service his teeth on the brand side of life as head of clients such as HP, Bell and Daimler marketing of a new age beverage company Chrysler. His other experiences included Design and played a pivotal role at Canyon Ranch President, Chief Strategy Officer with Live Health Resorts as their head of interactive Lowe and Partners (an IPG company) with marketing. He began his consulting career clients such as HSBC and MasterCard, at Bain & Company. Scott holds a HBA consultant with McKinsey and Chief degree from the University of Western Strategist N.A. with CBIZ e-solutions Ontario and a Masters in Management of (CBIZ). Hospitality from Cornell University. He moonlights as a food performance artist and He received extensive business training cooking instructor. Scott also sits on the and advanced management degrees from Board of Directors of Better The World, a the London Business School, Harvard social fundraising startup. Business School and London Brunel Graduate School.© Confidential and Proprietary 2008 Idea Couture Inc.