2. Things to be discussed during this meeting * choose someone responsible for applying Youth in Action money * find someone to take leader responsibility for Repu International Team * continue sharing the tasks * introduction to the new tools of Repu International Team * introduction to new ideas from the seminar last weekend
3. Possible tasks ” Story Hunters” ” Organization Hunters” (Tiina) ” Material Hunters” ” Web Page Activators” ” Marketing people” (Kai)
4. Introduction to new tools of International team * own Repu local group web page http://www.repu.fi -> paikallisryhmät -> Repu International Team all the memos from the meetings will be attached there also possible to share pictures, describe more our actions etc.
5. Introduction to new tools of International team * new mailing list for International team (firstname.lastname@example.org) everyone interested in Repu international group, international campaigning etc is welcome to join possible to discuss about international matters without “spamming” repu-aktiivit mailing list
6. New ideas from the seminar last weekend * find partner organizations in other countries each local group of Repu could have its own partner organization sharing ideas with them, planning campaigning together telling about that particular organization to other local groups
7. New ideas from the seminar last weekend * find new partners from India (or other developing countries) India's new wealthy middle class would be interesting target group for the Fairtrade activities from India we could also get developing country perspective on our work