1. Puma- A Large Cat or A Mountain Lion. Puma was established when the Germanbrothers Rudi and Adi Dassler split theirfamily company, the “Bebrüder DasslerSchuhfabrik”, into Adidas and Puma in1948. 3rd largest sportswear manufacturer in theworld . It looks Sporty, energetic and high class.
2. The PUMA logo was created first in 1948. Modified in 1967 with combination of asymbolic icon and bold typeface. Its logo has an image of a leaping Puma
3. Modified in 2000 till present Puma logo itself characterizes thebrand’s reliability and its product’scompetency in the global market.
4. Meaning of Armani is "desire, goal". It isof African origin, where it means "faith". Giorgio Armani (most successful Italianfashion designer) was born in 1934 andfounded company in 1975. His personal fortune is worth 7 billiondollars, as of 2011.
5. The Armani logo is hard to pin down to onedesign. It has different Sub-Labels. Some oftheir sub-labels include: Giorgio Armani Armani Collezioni Emporio Armani AJ Armani Jeans AX Armani Exchange Armani Junior Armani Casa
6. For each product or line, is a sub-label andincludes their own version of the Armani logo. The Giorgio Armani logo is a curved “G”completing a curved “A” in a circle logo. ThisArmani logo is highly recognizable all throughoutthe world. The Armani Exchange logo is clean and simple,depicting the “A|X trademark”. He owns a chain of worldwide cafes under thebrand Emporio Armani Cafes.
7. An international coffee company and basedin Seatle, Washington The first Starbucks opened in 30 March,1971 bythree partners: English teacher Jerry Baldwin,history teacher Zev Siegl, and writer Gordon
8. Bowker. The two pioneers were IL Giornale andSchultz, who combined in 1987 and gaveit a new name of starbuks
9. Starbucks Corporation. Starbucks is thelargest coffeehouse company in theworld, with >17,000 stores in 55countries,(12,500 in the United States,over 1,200 in Canada and over 700 in theUnited Kingdom, 55 in Russia)
10. The logo of Starbucks maintains its history andtradition with which the company first made itsway to fame. The latest Starbucks logo takes care of thedignity and reputation of all. With elegant shape and plain colors makes itsimple but yet stylish.
11. Most successful chain of stores in the U.S. Founder of the company, Sam Walton began itwith a simple logo. Firstly opened in Rogers, Arkanses in 1962 namedas No.1 Retailer Its key to pleasing customer was its Low Prices. It only employ helpful & knowledgeable salesassociates. Its reputation is from customer satisfactionthrough friendly services.
12. Slogan – Save money Live better Best quality products at lower and cheap rate Providing better living standards
13. SamWalton began with a simple logo, notspecifying the style and font much. In 1964 to 1981, the Wal-Mart logo changed andconsisted of a hyphen in the middle, and thefonts appearing as a little fancy in their look. In 1992 hyphen was replaced by a star and finallywas replaced by an asterisk.
14. Today, the Wal-Mart logo has all the popularity itis worth of. Wal-Mart logo is well-recognized due to itspopular design. Shape, Color, Fonts of its logo. The flower of the Wal-Mart logo is a symbol ofthe brand’s friendliness and peripheral quality.
15. A very popular online website that allows itsusers to upload, share and view videos. It created by three former PayPal employees-Chad Hurley, Steve Chen and Jawed Karim inFeb 2005 in San Bruno, California. First video to be uploaded was “Me at the Zoo”. In 2006, YouTube was bought by Google for$1.65 billion, and is now operated as a subsidiaryof Google. Most excellent thing about YouTube is that itoffers a free service and many of the videosfound on its website are homemade
16. Sensibly using three popular colors: red, blackand white, give the logo a bright look and instantappeal to the youth. The Bold font is used so that the name and itsslogan get immediate attention. Its new logo carries its slogan “BroadcastYourself” on it.
17. One of the biggest American multinationalautomotive corporations, manufactures anddistributes automobiles across 6 continents. Currently the world’s fourth largest automaker. Was founded by the legendary Henry Ford alongwith the Dodge Brothers in 1903. Ford produced the first assembly line forautomobiles. Henry Ford got this idea from a process used toslaughter pigs.
18. The last logo of Ford was updated at thecelebrations of its 100th birthday in 2003 Its size and resolution has maintained thequality intended by the company. Its logo appears to be brighter with both lighterand darker shades. It maintains the same classy and funky look asever.