Couple of fun facts:
• Transport Risk broke 325 insured UASs last Friday. Over the weekend
we had 7 more bound.
• Transport Risk is entering into the international market in 90 days and will
be insuring directly throughout the EU.
• Transport Risk is going to be announcing a partnership that is
unprecedented in either the UAS or UAV insurance industries. This is
with an established well known partner. This will involve thousands of
• Transport Risk has combined premiums written on UAS manufacturers
and operators exceeding $1.1mm.
• Transport Risk has 11 underwriters now insuring UAS and 7 of those are
“What does it look like?”
* RTCA SC 228 Work products review on the agenda
Page #2 MIL-STD-3001 manual is 480
pages plus a 301 page handbook! Page #2 ISO, etc??
Further ASTM review needed!
The Airspace Integration Broken Record
Chairman of the Unmanned Systems Caucus total haul $830,000+
Stakeholder’s are big vendors, no small business representation
Cannot produce a member and affiliations list – The work speaks for itself
Quote from a member- “That Chinese stuff ain’t gonna fly!”
RTCA sc 228
C2 and Human Factors- Military focus, no small business representation
Ineffective industry/regulatory representation and the EKM has got to go!
No support for public ADS-B algorithm. BLOS liability??
Punch line - Small Business is locked out!
THANK YOU sUAS News Readers
• For making us the #1 UA news outlet
• For watching Drone TV
• For listening to the Podcast
• For supporting the advertisers
• For all of the positive feedback
• For supporting the Global community