The DotCom Bubble happened in the end of
It is the extraordinary general atmosphere of
investment in DotCom company.
In 1999-2000, stock prices increased more than
usually, but DotCom Bubble burst in 2001.
E-commerce that it can process direct
interactive communication with consumers
turned into reality.
● Many company make an investment of
● People were interested in IT company
providing those service.
● Many investors lost handsome smount by
the DotCom bubble.
● A lot of Internet start-ups were birthed in the
mid to late 1990s.
● These companies came to be referred to as
● In 2002, the U.S. IT-related unemployed
people reached 560,000.
○ But a portion of entrepreneurial venture such as
Google, Amazon, DotCom and e-bay were surviving.
● America entered a long-term recession
subsequent to the collapse of the
● In India, investment in the software related
○ This exerted a positive impact to India.
● In China, stock price that the IT related
company take the whole operation public
fetch high prices.
○ But China didn't take a severe hit.
● Dot-com bubble didn't last long.
● The Internet bubble in Japan disintegrated
all too soon.
● But Japanese economy shift to a minor key
by the prolonged recession.
● Many IT-related ventures called "Dot-com
companies" was established.
● By DotCom bubble economy burst, many
people lost a job.
● History of the Internet - the Dotcom bubble
● What was the Dot-com Bubble?
● Dot-com buble