1. The earthquake in Chile s1180203 Chika Watanabe
2. The earthquake happen in Chiledeath people : least 214 peoplemagnitude : 8.8destroyed thing : roads, bridges and buildings.other : It also cut the electricity, water and telephone lines were not connected to phone situation. Somehow affected by this earthquake 200 million people.
3. President Michelle Bachelet ofChilePresident Michelle Bachelet of Chile said "by this earthquake, issued a number of deaths."
4. Tsunami happen● It is a very large tsunami. In the wave of French Polynesia, especially 6-foot (1.8 meter) tsunami hit the town.● Damaged by the tsunami did not have this. But it was very dangerous.● In Hawaii and Tahiti and New Zealand in this earthquake was a warning to residents to move to higher ground in coastal areas.
5. Santiago received damage● Earthquakes are most Sancheago received damage, the capital of Chile.● The Maule region has killed 85 people, was interviewed by journalists on the spot.● TV has been broadcasting that is flowing into the river where the big bridge.
6. Aftershocks● Larger aftershocks, aftershocks of the earthquake has killed 13 people on.● In addition, the fire at a chemical factory, the residents were evacuated.● For residents who live 100km away from the epicenter. Earthquake lasted two minutes, and was told the communication is disconnected.
7. Country relationshipPresident Michelle Bachelet of Chile proclaimed, "We have all the power of it as possible and thereby fold."To support the earthquake in Chile, the U.S. Obamawas willing to run.As aid resources sent many food, money, and otherthings.
8. Conclusion● The earthquake happen in Chile in 1960. There is a magnitude 9.5 earthquake in the past as a major earthquake. And died 1655 people.● However, this earthquake has brought us more harm.● We should have a knowledge of the earthquake.