2. Tsunami warning system1. The tsunami is observed with GPS.2. Observed information is transmitted to the center.3. The tsunami warning is announced from the center to the resident.
3. Tsunami warning system in Indian OceanSince : 2005Place : Indian OceanRemarks: Its creation was prompted by the2004 Indian Ocean earthquake andresulting tsunami, which left some230,000 people dead or missing.
4. How the system about Indian Ocean1. The earthquake happens in the Indian Ocean. ⇩ 2. Data is analyzed based on the data of the Meteorological Agency in Hawaii and Tokyo. ⇩ 3. Data is transmitted to Pacific Tsunami Warning Center.
5. Tsunami warning system in HawaiSince : 1949Place : Oahu in HawaiiOrganization : NOAAWorks : An international tsunami forecastis supervised, and the tsunamiwarning is announced in the PacificOcean region.Remarks : The Aleution earthquake in 1946 of165 victims had gone out in Hawaii andAlaska was received and itwas made.
6. Tsunami warning system in JapanSince : 1952Organization: The Meteorological AgencyWorks : It roughly assumes within three minutesthe Japanese neighboring waters) to bea target of the announcement fromthe occurrence of an earthquake, andheight is announced at the coastregion where the attainment of thetsunami is expected and time.
7. Problem about tsunami warning system1. It takes time by the time the tsunami warning isannounced. 2. Responsibility in country that notifies people.Warning to people is done by various methods. Thepeople understand the information and the educationthat can move to the action is necessary.
8. Conclusion● There is a tsunami warning system everywhere in the world.● There is a tsunami warning system to defend peoples lives and to suppress damage to the minimum.● We should store knowledge of the tsunami. Because we make the best use of the tsunami warning system